Who might you be? prt. 2

I walked into the living room area. There he was, sitting on the couch near a fireplace. When he noticed I was watching him he patted the empty space next to him. "Did you find everything you needed?" Not everything. All I needed was him at this moment. "Yes, I only needed a mirror." I felt my cheeks turn red a bit. This confused me. Normally I didn't blush. I didn't get embarrassed very quickly either. Dana used to say I could be a robot. But this.. gorgeous creature, it awakened things in me. "You look beautiful." He was staring into my eyes as if he was trying to read my mind and his finger tips were touching my arm, slowly running up to my neck. With his other hand he took a wisp of my hair and put it behind my ear. His head was slowly moving in my direction and before I knew it his tongue was exploring my mouth. It tasted like fresh mint. I couldn't resist and took it up a notch. I pushed him backwards against the couch. I didn't have much trouble finding the right position to sit on his lap. His beautiful chocolat brown puppy eyes turned dark and he bit his lip in a way that turned me on even more. I pressed my lips against his very slowly like he did with me earlier. He let out an almost silent moan. I couldn't take this anymore. I wanted him, right away. I ran my fingers through his hair and exchanged my soft kisses to something more.. heavily. I could tell he liked it as much as I did by the bulge I felt growing in his pants. His hands were everywhere to be found on my body and searching for a way into my dress. His shirt was easy to remove. His hands shot to my bottom, what took me by surprise. He lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom without ever parting our lips.

The bed was huge and seemed softer than a pile of feathers. There were like twenty pillows on top of it and I could've drowned in those sheets. He almost threw me onto it and pushed everything off, onto the floor. I watched him unbluckling his pants followed by them ending up in a corner. Then he came closer to me again and started kissing my legs, slowly moving upwards. He tried to rip off my dress, I think. I decided to help him before I had to leave naked tomorrow. All I did was unzip it, which was again followed by him mounting me and taking it completely off. I felt his eyes burning on my entire body and the bulge in his boxershort growing. His face nearing mine made me feel his warm breath on my skin. His upper lip was touching my lower lip followed by his tongue asking for entrance. I allowed it and once again his minty tongue was playing with mine. I felt his hands moving up from my legs to my upper body. It was a soft but firm touch and I really enjoyed the feeling. He stopped kissing me and lowered his head, kissing my belly, and continued to rip off my panty with his theeth. Finally I was fully naked and I was done waiting for him to be too. I used the tip of my fingers to push down his boxers, but I couldn't quite reach them. Luckily I didn't have to worry, because he didn't hesitate to help me by pulling them down and throwing them in the same corner as his pants. I bit my lip because I couldn't help myself when I saw how well endowed he was. "You like what you see?" Damn, he noticed. My hand moved down and softly grabbed his hardened private parts. I could see how surprised he was by the expression on his face. Not to mention the really sexy moan that escaped his mouth. "I like what I feel." And so did he, I think. Not long after I felt him entering me. I never screamed so loud in all of my life. In a good way ofcourse. It must've encouraged him, because after that I saw his expression change into that of a hungry beast. He turned up the pace, which made me enjoy even more. A little smirk even grew on his face. He could laugh all he wanted, he didn't yet know what was about to rush over him. "Is that all you've got?" I whispered in his ear, in the most seductive way possible ofcourse. That would do. And it did. Him thrusting into me harder and harder felt mindblowing. He wasn't shy. His eyes were pouring into mine again and he didn't hold back the kisses. They left my skin tingling, so after only a few minutes my lips and almost my entire neck felt like small fireworks. It made me shiver. His hands were dancing through my hair before him removing himself off of me. As if I even had control, my lips pouted.

"I liked it when you sat on top of me earlier.." That did make him blush a bit. And if that's what he wanted, I was more than happy to give it to him. While changing position I noticed a tie tied to the bed. I couldn't resist. Before I used it to cover his eyes, he seemed surprised and somewhat curious what I was going to do.

Now I finally got the chance to adore his body without him noticing. I watched his perfect face, moved down to his chest, lower and lower, when I could see the part of him that I was enjoying so much the last half hour. "What are you.." Before he could finish his sentence I made him enter me again. This time his moan turned into a loud growl. After a few minutes he screamed "I'm going to !!" But I would not let him, not without me. Our bodies were in perfect sync. His hands reached for the tie. "Let me watch you" he growled. Then he pushed himself up and reached for my neck biting it. My fingers were locked in his soft hair again. I felt the urge to kiss him. I couldn't get enough. I wished this moment could last forever. No. I wished this feeling could last forever. We both reached our climax, together. For a moment I couldn't even feel my legs. My body was completely paralyzed, which had never happened before. I tried to get up but failed miserably, falling back into his muscular arms with my head on his chest. He made me face him. "That was.." Let me just help him finish the sentence "awesome." Soon after that we fell fast asleep.

When I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful hotel room. Where the fuck am I? I turned over to my side. There was a mess of clothes and pillows on the floor. What happened? You fucking rule, Vick. First night in Vegas and I was hungover already. "Hi sleeping beauty." O my God. The man in the doorstep scarred the living shit out of me. My eyes were still adjusting to the freakishly annoying light, but when I could finally make up a face.. I must've been still drunk. But that couldn't be. No, I was absolutely sure. Robert Downey Jr was standing in the doorstep. Wearing only his boxershort. I was kind of perplexed so what the fuck should I've said to him? He came closer and positioned himself next to me. He then pressed his lips softly against mine. Did.. Did I just get kissed by.. On the inside I could've screamed like a little girl. "What? Can't I kiss you after last night?" He smirked. "What did you say your name was again?" That made him laugh. "We didn't actually introduce each other.." "You are Robert Downey Jr." I couldn't believe this. How could I not have noticed this last night. I'm never drinking tequila ever again. It fucks up my vision and all memory of what so ever. "Yes I am. And what's your name beautiful?" His eyes directed at me. Damn, I haven't forgot about those. "Vicky Willson. Nice to meet you, I guess." This made us both laugh.

"Your name is almost as beautiful as you. Did you enjoy last night?" I could see the scratches on his chest and within a second all came back to me. The best night of my life which I've so enjoyed. My face finally completely relaxed. "Are you kidding me? It was absolutely incredible." "It sure was. So, do you want to hang out today?" My head was bouncing as if there was a dance off going on in there and I felt like complete shit. "I don't really feel like doing much today.." I can't believe I said no to Iron Man. Not that it mattered, he probably just wanted to be nice and save his public image. "Then we'll stay here for the rest of the day. Do you want some breakfast?" Or not. Maybe he's just a genuinely nice guy. What's for sure is that he wasn't a complete dickhead who kicks you out the morning after. "Okay, that could be fun I guess. I'm not that hungry but I can use coffee though." He laughed again. "I'd like that too. Stay in bed. I'll be right back." He left the room. And all I could do was snuggle back up in the big fluffy bed and fall asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I took so long. I've been very very busy. So the sex scene. Let me know what you think, it would help me alot. More details or less?

Liked this chapter? Don't forget to vote!