Spending the night out

Both of us got out of the tub, highly satisfied. Robert passed me the most softest towel and I dried myself. I realized that I only have my dress from last night to wear. I don't feel like wearing it at all. It smells like alcohol and smoke, while I smell like roses and shampoo. Robert, who's still naked, notices me and walks up behind me. It startled me a bit when I felt his hands touching my waist and his lips pressing against my neck. But I didn't mind. It felt safe and nice. 'I'll grab something comfy for you.' he walks into another room, which I think is the closet. He's thoughtful. He's funny. He's sooo handsome. He's definitely a keeper. I crawl back in bed. The duvets are so soft and large. I could drown in them. Robert walks back into the room and hands me a sweater. 'I figured it was too hot for pants.' he smiles and winks at me. That's not at all what he thought. I put on the sweater and he pulls me up, grabbing my but firmly and biting his lip. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me towards the livingroom area where he served breakfast. Thank god, I'm starving! He puts me down on the edge of the bar. He motions me to stay where I am and walks up to the delicious smelling eggs. 'Close your eyes, beautiful' I do as he says and I hear him walking in my direction 'Now open those delicious lips.' I open my mouth and taste egg with bread and some sort of herbal. It's an explosion of flavor. 'You like it?' I open my eyes and see Robert standing in front of me, just a few inches away. He's staring at me with his cute puppydog eyes. His facial expression is a mix of enthousiasm and curiosity. So adorable. 'I love it.' He smiles and pulls me up again. 'So, the eggs you love immediately and you won't say you love me? You'll regret that miss Willson.' He takes me to the couch while handing me a plate of breakfast and sits next to me. 'And why may I ask?' I just love teasing him. It's so much fun to do. 'You'll see.' He raises an eyebrow and presses his lips together. We eat our breakfast and talk about random stuff. It amazes me how he can be such a regular guy. He's being followed by paparazzi 24/7, he has two kids to raise and above all that he has to be on camera all the time. But besides all that he's just a normal person. Although I wouldn't say he's a normal person. He's more perfect. My mind drifts off as I'm staring at him. I'm mesmerized by his beauty. His long dark brown wavy hair, which falls in place perfectly. His chocolate brown eyes, don't even start about those, his gaze is so intense. It's full of emotion and comfort. His cute nose. His lips. His lips, oh how I want them to be all over me right now. Again and again. So soft and full. And last, his famous 'Tony Stark' stubble, which suits him very well. I snap out of my thoughts and realize he's waiting for an answer. 'Oh, hmm, what?' I blush a bit. He laughs and says 'I asked if you wanted to smoke now?' 'Yes! God yes!' I really need a smoke. I get up and search for my purse. I can't find it anywhere. 'Rob..' I started my question but when I looked up at him, I saw a smirk at his face. 'Yes?' He's about to lose it. And yes there it is. He's laughing like an idiot. I start running and tackle him. He's laying on his back on the floor with me on top of him. We're both laughing now. 'So, are you going to give back my purse or what?' I ask him. 'Hmmm, let me think about it.' After a short silence he says 'Nope, you'll have to take it from me.' I try to grab it but can't reach it. 'You're going to play it like that? I, too, can play this game!' I try to reach it one more time but fail again. I need to distract him. And than it hits me. I let myself fall down on his chest and bury my face into his neck. He's surprised by my movement. I start kissing and sucking his neck. He lets out a small moan. I take a peak at his face, than I move my head down to his chest, still kissing him. This is my chance, he's not even thinking about the purse anymore. I jump up and grab it. His eyes shoot open and he pouts his lips. He's using his puppydog eyes again but I won't fall for it! I run outside to the balcony and finally light a cigaret. It makes me shiver. Shit! Dana! She must be worried sick. I take out my phone and start texting. <Babe, I spent the night with the guy I met last night. I'm sure you want to meet him. He asked us to go out with him and his friend tonight. I said yes, so I'll text you the details later. Love and Kisses Vicky> Robert also entered the balcony but before he did, he put on some sweatpants. His beautiful torso still uncovered. I bite my lips. 'Hey beautiful, missed me?' He gives me a small peck on my cheek before lighting a cigarette. I'm surprised. 'I didn't know you smoke?' I can see he's enjoying his cigarette by the expression on his face. 'Yeah, I try to cover it up for the press, you know..' He smiles. 'Well, I'll help you with that.' 'That would be really nice of you, thanks Vicky.' I genuinely smile at him. 'The view here is amazing! You can see and hear everything of Vegas.' He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in my neck. 'The benefits of being a famous actor, sweetheart.' He muffles against my neck before kissing it. We head back inside. It's around 4 pm. We decide to watch a movie. 'So which movie should I order?' Robert asks me. 'I want to watch a movie with you starring in it!' He gives me a confused look. 'Why would you want that?' 'It will be fun!' 'Okay, which one do you..' 'Only you.' He starts laughing. 'I haven't seen that movie in ages!' We take a seat on the couch. Robert ordered the movie and some popcorn. In a few minutes there's a knock on the door. 'Don't move, love.' He smiles and kisses me before entering the door. The guy who delivered the room service widens his eyes. Ofcourse, he's serving Robert Downey Jr.. I wouldn't react any different. Except I had sex with him first. Robert politely gave him an autograph and took a picture with the guy. Before he left he took a quick peek at me and smiled deviously. Well that was rude. I decided to let it go when Robert crawled back behind me, wrapped his arms around me and started the movie.