I'll see you there

"So.. I am really doing this?" Robert was in the room, but actually it was more of a question directed to myself. Less than three hours ago I decided to go to New York with Robert. Now I was already packing my bag and finding a way to tell Dana I was leaving.. She wasn't even home from work yet and I hadn't seen her all day. The plane is leaving in 6 hours and the drive to the airport takes about an hour. How am I sure I don't forget anything in this stress?

While my mind was busy processing all of this, Robert snuk up on me and grabbed my waist. "Don't worry so much. It will be fine! I thought you liked adventure?"

"I do!" "So grab your things and hop on that plane with me!" I pushed him away, with no succes. He came right back and started holding me even tighter with a huge smile on his face. "If you'll let me finish, maybe we'll be on time." He totally ignored me, because why not? "You haven't kissed me for a while.." his huge smile transformed into a little cocky one. ".. so I demand one now."

"Oh, you do? Well, that's too bad.. because I don't answer to demands." I could barely resist him, but he'd better not know that. "You'd better change that attitude.. I am your boss in a few hours, remember?" Before I could even answer he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He then crawled on top of me and started placing kisses in my neck. I wanted to tear of all his clothes. Eat him alive. But I'd better save some for in New York.

"Try to say no now, sweetheart." That arrogant little shit. I started laughing and pushed him off of me. Before getting up I gave him a big kiss and continued laughing. "Shouldn't have said that, 'sweetheart'." He pouted his lips and turned on his back. "And stay there! I have to pack." He did as I said. I entered the bathroom where my phone was charging. It said 1 unread message.

"This is Danny. Dana is in the hospital. It would be better for her if you'd be here."

What the fuck?! But she was here this morning, wasn't she? "Robert!" fuck, he couldn't hear me. "Robert, we have to go to the hospital!" I was still yelling. Robert looked confused as I was getting all my things. "What's going on?" I was too worried. Danny was with her. Danny was never any good news. Now it came to the point that Dana ended up in a hospital.

"I'll explain in the car. Do you have all your things?" He nodded. His expression was very serious all of a sudden. It was kind of a relief to know that he could be serious too. Don't get me wrong! I love his sense of humor and his childish personality. It is what made me like him in

the first place. But this was something serious and I need him. As soon as we were on the road I explained why I was in such a rush.

"Babe, it will be okay. That Danny guy wouldn't have been so cool about it and only send a text when Dana was in real trouble." Robert's words put me a bit to ease, but I was still worried and didn't want anything else than get to that damn hospital. Dana was always there for me in times of need, I should be with her now. I should have been with her since the minute she was there. But I wasn't.

Room 212.. room 212.. "Where the fuck is room 212?!" I was about to lose it in this fucking hell hole. "Take it easy, babe.. it's over here." Robert grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I followed him into another hallway. At the end there was a sign that said '212'. He found it. "You are the best!" I gave him a huge kiss and quickly headed for the door with him being by my side.

There she was, hooked up to all kinds of tubes. I didn't know what to say.. I quickly got to the bed and hugged her so tight that the tubes almost fell out of her.

"I'm not dying you know.." She was laughing.. that was so reassuring!

"You scared the death out of me! What happened? How long have you been here?"