Chapter 23 PROM </3

I don't own any of the characters from Percy JAckson and the Olympians or The Heros of Olympus Rick Riordan owns both X( ENJOY THOUGH!!!!!!!

~Piper POV~

Percy and Annabeth went to go and dance so it was just me and Jason left at the table. "Piper do you want to go and dance?", Jason asked me. "I don't know Jason", I said to him. "C'mon Piper just one dance?", JAson asked me. I looked into his deep blue eyes and I couldnt help but melt away. "Okay but only one dance", I said to him. Right as we stepped on the dance floor a slow song came on. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around my neck. "So Piper have you realized that it was a mistake?", Jason asked me. "Jason-", I tried to tell him. "Piper please I really like you I really do can you please just give me another chacne?", Jason asked me looking straight into my eyes. "OKay Jason but you need to promise me one thing", I told him looking straight into his deep blue eyes. "Anything Piper what?", Jason said to me. "Never take me to the movies ever again", I said to him laughing. We started laughing and then we kissed. Life was good. 

~Percy's POV~

Me and Annabeth were slow dancing when I saw something. "Hey Annabeth look at Jason and Piper", I aid to her. We turned around and saw them laughing and kissing. "I guess they finally realized that they're perfect together", Annabeth said. "Are we perfect together?", I asked her. "I don't know Sea Weed Brain", Annabeth said to me. "C'mon you're not making this easy for me", I complained to her. "Sea Weed Brain I'm never going to make things easy for you", she said and we kissed. Man was it good.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

WELL THAT'S THE END OF PERCY JACKSON TRUTH OR DARE I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS LONG BUT YOU GIYS WANTED MORE AND THAT'S WHAT I GAVE I HOPED YOU ALL LIKE IT =)