Chapter 17

*I don't own any of the characters from Percy JAckson and the Olympians or The Heros of Olympus Rick Riordan owns both X( ENJOY THOUGH!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Piper's POV~

When I got out of the Athena cabin this morning flowers and chocolate were outside. I picked them up and read the card they were from Jason!!!. I grabbed them and walked over to his cabin and put on my best smile. When he opened the door is whole face lit up. I threw the flowers and chocolates at him. "ARE YOU STUPID YOU THINK THAT FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE WILL MAKE ME FORGIVE YOU? WELL YOUR WRONG BECAUSE I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!! I'M GOING TO GO TO PROM WITH SOMEONE WHO ACCTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME I HOPE YOU AND DREW ARE HAPPY TOGETHER!" I screamed at him and walked off to my cabin tears in my eyes. When I walked in all of my brithers and sisters gave me a hug. I cried harder. Micheal and Lucy tried to comfort me. "Piper forget about that loser he dosen't deserve someone as special as you", Lucy said to me. "Your right Lucy you and Micheal can help me find a new prom date", I said to them. "No problem Piper all of the guys want you because your awsome", Micheal said to me. "Thanks guys I'm going to take a shower", I said then headed for the showers. When I came out of the shower I put on black Skinny jeans and my camp half blood t-shirt. I out on my Toms and a beanie. I led my cabin for breakfeast. During my breakfeast all my sisters were helping me choose a prom date but none of them made quite an impression on me like Jason had until I saw him. He was really cute I asked Lucy who he was.She said his name was Malcom and his godly parent was Athen. So Annabeth's brother she could help me with that I thought. Once I saw Malcom I couldn't stop starring at him until I felt someone was staring at me. I turned and saw Jason starring at me I gave him a glare and then turned my gaze towards Malcom.

~Jason's POV~

Why was Piper starring at that guy?!!? Was he her Prom date the oneshe mentioned. I know it seems bad right? Me kissing Drew but it was a mistake. She just walked into my cabin and kissed me. But the worst thing I did was kiss back. I don't know why in Hades name I did I do that? When me and Drew were still kissing Piper walked in and threw the necklace I got her on the ground said things and walked out. Annabeth slapped me and Percy told me that I had to stop talking to him. I thought I could repair me and Piper by sending her flowers and chocolate but that obviesly didn't work. I walked behind Piper and Annabeth and listened into their conversation. "Annabeth you know your brother Malcom...", Piper said. "No way you like him?!?!?", Annabeth asked. "I mean he's cute and all can you...", Piper asked. "Yeah I'll talk to him", Annabeth said. They hugged and Annabeth walked away. I made my way towards the Sword Arena. "Jason and Piper partners", the trainor said. "Can I have anybody else but him?!!?", Piper asked. "No now Jason go to Pipe and get ready to disarm your partner", the trainor said. I walked up to Piper. "Hey piper', I said. "Focus", she said to me. "Piper it was a mistake it was", I said to her swinging my sword. "Yep kissing another girl while you have a girlfriend is a big mistake", Piper said deflecting my swing, kicking me to the ground and holding her knife at my throat. "Piper how did you-", I began. "Save it if you think flowers and chocolates are going to make me give you another chance then save it you moved on with Drew already and so have I", piper said then she dropped her knife and walked away.