Chapter 8

I don't own any of the characters from Percy JAckson and the Olympians or The Hero's of Olympus Rick Riordan owns both X( ENJOY THOUGH!!!!!!!

 -The Next Day-

I went to the dinning Pavilion for break feast and I kept starring at Annabeth. I wonder where we should go tonight, I thought. I got up to go to sword training with Annabeth when I saw her i grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Hey Seaweed brain looking as normal as ever", she said to me. "HEY WHAT"S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!!?", I asked her with a pout on my face. "It  means you looked very hot last night", she said to me smiling. "As did you my Wise Girl as did You", I said back. I kissed her quickly earning a few glances and snickers from the Aphrodite cabin. We walked towards the Sword arena the trainor wanted us to pick a partner and try to disarm them. Me and Annabeth partnered up "so where do you want to go to night?", I asked her while I tried to deflect her. "I dunno do you want to go anywhere?", she asked me but then disarmed me and  kicked me to the ground and pointed her knife to my neck. "I was thinking maybe a walk through Central Park?", i asked her still on the ground. "Perfect it's a date", she said helping me up. We quickly kissed and tried to disarm each other again! 

I was in my room getting ready listening to this new band One Direction? They were pretty good. I went to my closet and got my black skinny jeans and a red V-neck with my Adidas from yesterday with my black leather jacket. I left to Jason's room knocked on the door. He told me to come in. "Dude where are you taking Piper which movie?", I asked him. "We are going to  watch The Vow I heard it was a good movie", he said  "Cool so what are you wearing?", I asked him. "I'm going to wear A white top and blue skinny jeans with the Vans Lady Venus gave my with those cool Ray-Bans, By the way where are you taking Annabeth?", he asked me. "I'm taking her for a picnic in Central Park and then for a walk in the Park.", I told him. "Dude I got to go get Annabeth see you", I said to Jason then walked out of his cabin.

I left to bring the car outside.

~Annabeth's POV~

I was going crazy I needed something to wear. I went into my closet and got out a Pair of white Skinny jeans and a black v-neck. I got my grey ballet flats and my Leather Jacket the Aphrodite gave to me. I went to the bathrom and curled my hair to perfecton and put of some mascara and lipstick. I sat down on my bed then realized I have to go see what Piper's wearing. I got up and walked to the Aphrodite cabin. "piper it's me Annabeth", I said knocking on the door. She opened the door and pulled me in. "Annabeth thank the gods you are here I need your help", she said. "Okay", I said walking to her closet. I got out a pair of blue Skinny's a purple blouse her pink converse and her Eiffel tower necklace. "Here go put this on and I'll help you with your hair", I said to her. When Piper came out of the bathroom I told her tp sit down while I got the curling iron out. I finished curling her hair and she looked wonder ful. "Okay piper I got to go to my cabin and wait for Percy I hope you and Jason have a good time", I said to her before leaving. I walked over to my cabin.