Chapter 19

I do not own any Heros of Olympus or Percy Jackson characters Rick Riordan does XD

________________________________________________________________________

~Percy's POV~

 Me and Annabeth decided that we would have a make up date. I got ready wearing what I was suppose to wear yesterday. I went outside and knovked on the Athena cabin door. Annabeth awnserwd and she was looking as beautiful as ever! She was wearing white skinny jeans and a grey blouse with purple sneakers. That was my Annabeth. "So Annabeth I have a question for you", I asked Annabeth. We were already on the boat ride and it was amazing I was controlling the waters and they were very calm. "Yes?", she asked me. "What colour tux should I get?!", I asked pulling out two tickets to prom. "I think you should get a black one", Annabeth said to me laughing. "So is that a yes to prom?", I asked her. "Yes SeaWeed Brain ofcourse it means YES", Annabeth said. We kissed.

~Annabeth's POV~

Me and Percy just got back to camp. We were outside my cabin kissing when there was a series of flashing. I could tell the person with the camera was to the right of me so I turned around and kicked him in the shins. The person doubled over in pain. "Conner what are you doing now?!", I screamed. "Just waiting for you two to get home so I could take a picture of you two making out", he said still doubled over in pain. "Dude can't we have some privacy?!", Percy asked. "No what would our readers say?!!", Travis said. "Go to Hades", I said to him. "Good night Percy", I said angrily and slammed the door shut to my cabin.

~Percy's POV~

I punched Conner and went back to my cabin. I had a dream I was at Olympus in the throne room. I was standing infront of Lady Athena I bowed. "Percy I see that you care alot about my daughter so I am allowing her to date you but you watch it if you break her heart like that Son of Jupiter did to that daughter of Aphrodite then I'll make sure you die 150 different ways", she said to me. I smiled and thanked her. After that I had a dreamless sleep. I woke up the next day I was about to go outside when Annabeth came rushing in. "Percy your dad has finally accepted us going out", she told me. I told her about my dream and we were both so happy.