Tainted Love

-Anna POV-

 I felt so bad for Brian. He looked really hurt. I know it's all my fault, I caused this. I just want Brian and Pogo to apologize to each other so Brian won't be hurt. I only care about Brian. I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes. Then I kissed him again. "Brian, do you want just forget about what happened." He looked a me with no reaction. "No, not until Pogo apologizes." he said calmly. I looked down and got up.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, wanna go some place?" he said.

"Whatever makes you happy."

"No, your choice." he said.

"Well ok, where do you wanna eat?" I asked

"Want sushi?"

"Sure I love sushi" I said.

He got up too and first he asked if he could use my make up to cover up his bruise and I helped him. Then we went to get sushi. When we were driving, I turned on the radio and Brian and the band were playing on the radio. "Sweet dreams are made of this," i sang to the music and Brian smiled at me. "You have a nice voice" he said. "Thanks." I said. While we were driving we past by Twiggy's house we saw Pogo sitting on the porch talking to Twiggy. They didn't notice us but, Brian looked pissed and just kept driving. I didn't say a word but just looked at Brian and he looked at me and then back at the road. Then we arrived at the sushi bar, we sat down and ordered. Brian kept saying how beautiful and sweet I am and I just blushed like an idiot. We ate and then left. We went to Brian's house. His house was huge. "Wow, you have a nice place" I said. "Thanks." he said and winked at me.

 We sat on the couch in is huge living room which was filled with films, books, flashlights, prosthetic limbs, records, cd's and more gadgets. We watched a movie which was mostly about medical conditions and insane people but, I liked it. As we sat on his huge and wide couch, Brian kept whispering dirty things into my ear and was kissing my neck. He was about to kiss my cheek and I grabbed his face and started making out with him. He pressed my lower back against him. I had my arms around his neck. He pushed me down on the couch, took his shirt off and continued to make out with me. I took my shirt off too. He ran his thin long fingers trough my hair and I held him closer to me. He moved his tongue with mine and I moaned.

  We kissed for about five minutes. He was started to pull off the straps of my bra off. He kissed my neck and then down to my collar bone. I loved the way he moaned when I kissed his neck. His voice was deep but still sexy. He started unbuttoning his pants but didn't take them off. Instead he kissed my stomach slowly and passionately. I loved it. He sat up to take his pants off. He was wearing his Calvin Klein boxers which I found very sexy. He went back on top of me and started to slowly pull off my pants and I sat up and pulled the off too and got on top of Brian. I was still wearing my bra which he struggled to take off. While I kissed him, he licked my lips and said "I love you, Anna" while I kissed him and I said "I love you too, Brian.''