I put a spell on you.

-1995

-Anna's POV-

  Today was my birthday. I was going over to my friend, Christina. I knocked on the door and she opened.

"Happy birthday, Anna!" she said.

"thanks" i replied.

"come in, i wanna show you something." She said as she pulled me inside.

I sat on the couch. "i have a surprise for you!" said Christina.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out two Marilyn Manson tickets and backstage passes. "oh my god! that's for me?!?!?"

"yes, this is your birthday gift!" she replied,

"OMG thank you so much, Christina!"

"don't mention it" she said. She handed me the tickets. We were going tonight. I was so excited.

  -Christina POV-

  I was excited to go with Anna. I would do anything for her. we got ready for the concert. Anna wore her Marilyn Manson t shirt, black leather pants and combat boots. I wore my skull t shirt black skinny jeans and combat boots. then, it was time to go

''OMG I'm so excited, thanks again Christina" she said

"no problem" i said as we stepped out of the house.

I drove and we were there in no time. We waited for hours just to be first in line. The whole time Anna and I listened to music and sang the lyrics. The time flew and it was time to go in

-Anna POV-

  We were in the first row and soon the concert started. "Oh shit, look its Marilyn hes so hot" i said. Christina laughed. "GET YOUR GUN" the crowd yelled and so did i. I was screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. "MARILYN, I LOVE YOU" I screamed after that and Christina cheered. It was the best time of my life.

-Marilyn POV-

  I was screaming the lyrics into the mic. Then i kept noticing that beautiful girl in the first row. She was gorgeous and whenever i looked at her i couldn't sing. But i kept singing. After a while i had to sing Sweet dreams. " I WANNA USE YOU AND ABUSE YOU!!!" i sang as i pointed to that beautiful girl. She saw me and screamed "I love you!!!"

-Anna POV-

OMG Marilyn noticed me! I cant believe it, when he pointed at me i just couldn't breathe. I couldn't wait until the end of the concert so i can meet him backstage. "he loves you" Christina said into my ear and i smiled at her. Soon the concert was over and we were the first ones backstage with our passes standing and smiling like idiots. Then we noticed we were in the wrong line and we moved to the right one. i smirked as we did this. I saw Marilyn sitting at the table signing records, t shirts, posters and CD's. "He is so fucking hot close up" i whispered into christina's ear and she smirked at me. I stared at him the whole time, the way he smiled, the way his beautiful black silky hair shined in the light. I just wondered how happy i would be if he if he was mine.  Soon Christina and i were next. I walked up to Marilyn like an idiot. "Hi" i said quietly to him, "hello" he replied. I handed him a disc to sign and our hands met and i smiled and he smiled back i just looked at the ground and started tearing up. Christina walked over to us and said "sorry shes just nervous, she really likes you" He laughed "It's fine, i get it"

-Marilyn POV-

 She was the girl i pointed at! She is even prettier close up.

"what's your name?" i asked

"Anna" she replied quietly

"That's a pretty name" i said as  was signing her poster she looked up at me and smiled.

-Christina POV-

 Ohhhh somebody's in love. I gave Anna a smile and she smiled back. Marilyn was taking a long time signing Anna's poster. When he finished Anna wanted to take a picture with him and he agreed. I was taking the picture and Marilyn put his arm around Anna and held her tight. she was blushing but it didnt show in the picture. After that we thanked them and went home. Anna was so happy she was crying that she met her idol.  On the way home Anna looked at her poster and screamed. "Anna, you scared the shit out of me!" i said. "Sorry.. look!" she pointed to where he signed her poster it said "Anna, your really pretty and sweet. i like you give me a call anytime" signed Marilyn manson and phone number. "WOW! he ust really like you!" i said and she blushed and said that she will call him tomorrow because she was exhausted.