Cryptochid

-Anna POV-

  I didnt understand what was going on. Why did Brian just leave the room? I looked at Twiggy and he just looked down on the floor. It was quiet. Who the hell called Brian? Was it another woman? Is he cheating on me? Already? Wait, what am I saying, this is Brian Im talking about. He wouldn't do this. 

"Who called him?'' I asked.

"No idea" said Twiggy.

 We just looked at the floor. Brian didn't come back for a while. Not sure how long it has been but long enough for me to know that something is not right.

-Twiggy POV-

  Well this is awkward. Who called him anyway?Knowing Brian it would be some lady telling him how amazing last night was and shit. But I know how much he loves Anna he wouldn't do this.

"Should i go outside to check on him?' i asked Anna.

She just stared down at the floor.

"I'll do it if you want"

"Oh well okay." i said.

She slowly got up and walked to the door. She opened the door even slower. Then she ran out and slammed the door. It all looked really... weird.

-Anna POV-

  Thank God I'm out that situation. It was getting way too awkward. It was dark outside. I saw Brian from a distance. He was standing by the road. His tall, skinny body. His hair flying around like a worn out flag in the wind. His arms were crossed across his chest. He was leaning against the pole. Others might think was a terrifying imag but really it was kind of cute. It looked like something from a romantic anime. I never wanna loose a guy like that.

  I walked up behind him slowly. He turned around, his hazel eyes looked straight at mine like he knew the exact milimeter on which i was standing. I gave him a little smile. The corners of his mouth slowly went up.

"Hey" I said.

He pulled me toward his body and his arm slid down to my waist. It was cute, I gotta admit. 

"Who called you, Brian?" I asked.

It was silent. He didn't answer. He looked into my eyes again.

"Pogo"

"What? What did he say?" i asked.

"Nothing"

"Brian" I said as i crossed my arms.

"He just apoligised."

"Really? Oh thats great."

"Yep" he sad quietly.

"is something wrong?" i asked concered.

'' What? No no, everything's fine"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Let's just go inside it's getting cold."

 We went in. Twiggy was sitting on the couch petting the cat. He made some really weird eye contact with Brian and me.

"So who was that mysterious caller." he asked.

"Pogo" Brian said.

"You serious? What did he say?"

Brian didn't answer. He just sat down on the couch. I could tell that Pogo didn't just apoligise. something happened.

"He apoligised." I said.

"Well, its about time. This was the biggest fight Pogo and you ever had." said Twiggy as he pointed to Brian.

So we just stayed at Twiggy's for a while. Then at around 11, we left. As Brian and I sat in the car, I asked again,

" Is something wrong?" I was concerned. He didnt talk the whole night after pogo called.

He nodded.

"Brian, I'm serious, What happened? I know something is wrong" I was starting to get annoyed.

"Anna, I'm fine. Nothing happened." I'm just tired.

"Whatever."

He was dropping me off at my house so we didn't really say anything the whole ay there. I was starting to feel sorry. I mean i did get annoyed but he probably is tired. Imean come on he's Marilyn Manson.

When we got to my house i thanked him for driving me and hugged him. I kissed him.

"Bye.. I love you." I said quietly.

"Love you too."

I stepped out of the car and closed the door and she drove away in lightening speed. I still knew that something wasn't right. When i got inside, i went to the phone and went throught the contacts. When i found Pogo, I called him without even thinking of what i was doing. 

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, Pogo."

"Anna? Hey What's goin on?"

"Nothing.. Umm did you call Brian today?"

"Yeah"

"Not to be nosey or anything, but uhh what did you say?" I felt kind of uncomfortable asking but i had to

"I just apoligising for being such an asshole. I have to apoligise to you too. I mean i was a jerk and It really was a-"

I cut him off, "That's it?"

"What?"

"That's it? you just apoligised?"

"Well yeah, what did you think?"

"Well, Brian was acting all secretive an strange i thought something happened."

"Oh, well uhh.. "

"He didn't talk and he just was acting strange."

"I don't why he was doing that,I just said sorry."

"Well.. okay thanks Pogo."

He laughed

"Bye" i said

"Bye" we hug up.