})i({ Chap One

})i({ Chapter One })i({

                                 5 years later…

          I sat on the couch in the room of the man I’m supposed to protect, Roy Mustang, listening to my IPod play Requim For A Tower by Escala.

“Ms. Elric.” I opened my blood red eyes. I changed my last name to Elric because they had to have a first and last name, d*mn military.

“What now Roy?” I asked the black hair man sitting near his desk looking bored even though he needed to finish a lot of paper work.

“You know we have a new State Alchemist, correct?”

“And why should I care? That just means more dogs in this world.” I sighed trying to go back to sleep until Roy said something VERY interesting.

“The thing is, his last name is Elric and he has a younger brother with him.” When he said that I was in his face; a centimeter away.

“Edward…Alphonse?” Roy smirked knowing I had two younger brothers but I never really talked about them. Less attention to them and what they tried to do with mom.

“Let me guess, your brothers?” He moved away from me and was about to leave when I asked him where they were.

“The room across from yours.” He mumbled, if I didn’t have extra hearing, from being a demon, I wouldn’t have been able to hear him.

                                               })i({

          I banged on the door as hard as I was when it was flung open by a blond boy a centimeter shorter than me. “Edward?” I asked surprised, there was times when Roy would joke with me and they would’ve never had been here.

“Mia?” Alphonse was behind Ed and we charged in a small family group hug.

“Oh my god! Why the hell are you here!?” I screamed at them after sitting down on their bed while they still unpacked.

“Were trying to return are bodies.” Al said plainly since he was already done and Ed was busy at the second.

“With what?” I asked as I laid on their bed; curled in a little ball.

“Philosopher Stone.” Ed said as he sat his butt in my face.

“Edward Elric, get your @ss out of my face. Now.” I gave him an evil glare.

“What you going to do? Beat me up!” Ed said mocking me.

“Um, brother. You do know that Mia beat me in a fight after mom?” That put a shocked look on Ed’s face since he’s NEVER been able to beat Al at a fight.

“Well, I better get back to work, we’ll talk tonight, kay?” I left the room not getting an answer from my younger brothers.

                                                })i({

          As I got back to Roy’s office he was FINALLY doing paper work like he SHOULD do. “It’s about time you did some paper work, lazy.” I said as I grabbed my IPod with the same song as when I turned it off on. “You called me lazy?” Roy said bored out of his mind not looking at me as I jumped on the black old couch that could be made into a bed. “Ya, what you going to do about it?” “There’s nothing I can really do since were the same station and you’re a girl.” “Oi! Sexist much!” Riza laughed at my comment. We were both bodyguards of this lazy man. “I’m going to ignore that. So, how’s your brothers?” Roy asked, still not looking at me. “Same old, same old.” “Do they know what happened?” Riza asked while she took a seat next to me. “No, and I don’t want anyone to tell them what happened with my old team. I don’t need them to worry about me.” I answered plainly then told them I’m taking a nap and wake me if they need something.