})i({ Chap Six

I opened my eyes barely when I felt some kind of warm liquid hit my face and run down from the corner of my nose down to my lips. My tongue embarrassed the warm liquid and everything went black again, but not before I heard maniacal laughter but had no clue who it came from.

The next time I woke it was because the back of my head had hit the hard liquidy floor. Something was completely covered it in, and whatever was on the floor was all over me. Something cold and metallic grabbed my arm and soon i felt all of the metal all over myself. Strangely, I felt safe. "Brother, lets get her to the hospital!"

I knew the next time I woke up, time had past greatly. How much time, was the question. I only knew two for sure; I hurt everywhere and someone had the lights on full blast. "D...dim..." I had tried to talk but my croaky voice could only produce a whisper.

The lights had dimmed and something loomed over me as something light and wet hit my lap, "A-Amelia...." The voice was strangely familiar but also recognizable. Like when you hold a ball of pudding and it suddenly changes, the texture is the same but the form is different. There was only one way I could figure out who the voice belonged to. My eyes slowly cracked open getting used to the light as if I was in the darkness all my life, which wasn't too far from the truth.

The boy, no wrong word. Man in front of me was strong making it obvious he worked out often. He was also tall even though he wasn't standing. He had extremely long hair that was in a pony tail and bangs shaping his strong firm facial features. Tears had fled from his eyes as he cupped his huge hands around my face, it would be so easy for him to hurt me and kill me if he wished. Yet the blond man did not.

Blond. I only knew one many with blond hair and honey eyes. "E-Edward.....?" Again my voice croaked, begging for water.

"Oh god Amelia..." Edward kissed my forehead.

"I..idiot...wa...." I couldn't finish my sentence but he caught on and handed me a glass of water that I savored.

"Whats going on? What the hell happened to you?" I eyed him up and down, he was no longer a rebellious child.

"I guess you wouldn't be able to know considering you'd been a coma for the past four years." These words did not come from Edward but another man sitting on the other side of her bed. This man had short hair much like Edward but he was much skinnier and scrawny. "A-Alphonse? You got your body back." I smiled brightly, missing those cheesy adorable smiles Al had.

Alphonse and Edward than began their story of while I was apparently in a coma. They had fought homunculus and traveled the world waiting for me wake up. Alphonse was apparently a prince now and Pink Hair Roy was fuhrer with a child on the way. Poor bitch.

" The two people that were with me before. Black hair girl and boy. What happened to them?" I asked Edward worried. Sure my siblings were idiots, assholes, and evil as heaven, but they were still family.

Edward and Alphonse looked at each other than gave a small gulped, "D-Dead... I got them..." Edward whispered but I could tell he was lying half of the sentence. Even so I could not process the rest of his sentence because my sobs hid the words he spoke.

Edward held me in his strong arms as I sobbed. It took almost half an hour in order to calm me down enough to stop the tears but I had the hiccups and would not let go of Edward. The white door in the white bland room opened to a black hair man in a dark blue outfit, he stuck out like a sore thumb especially his wrinkles. Alphonse stood slowly and saluted where Ed gave a sloppy salute. A woman a little taller than me walked in after the man and was obviously pregnant and ready to pop. Her brown curls wobbled from side to side as she wobbled, having difficulty walking. Alphonse smiled and bowed a little to the women where Ed only bowed his head. It was obvious who they were.

"Roy, dear god, you got old." I smirked making fun of my old boss.

" And your still a midget child." He shot back glancing to the woman making sure she was okay.

" Well I bet your child is going to be a midget. Karma is a bitch." I glanced to the woman's stomach. "Boy or girl?"

The woman smiled rubbing her stomach speaking with a soft and high for being a girl voice; "Twins. One of both." Roy smiled proudly as she spoke.

"Horny bastard." I mumbled and Edward laughed speaking when he could, " That's what I said!" I couldn't help but smile from Edwards comment on my comment.

"Whatever. You still look as beautiful as you did asleep." Roy had rolled his eyes and received a jealous glare from his wife and Edward. "Please go back to sleep though. Your quieter and not such a smart ass." She closed her eyes and looked outside, where Edward still glared. It was obvious the Mustang couple were bickering but it was the good kind. They both said their goodbyes and best of lucks then headed off. Alphonse had went with them, apparently having some royalty business or something but he did request Edward come with him for a second. I was left alone in my room but I used my demonic hearing in order to listen to their conversation.

"Why did you lie?" Alphonse said upset at his brother.

"You want me to tell her she killed those two people? You saw how upset she was learning about their death, what if its by her hand?" Edward was tense, he always showed his emotions in his voice.

"But than we can get an explanation on what the hell happened. Who were they? Why did they do this? How was she pinned to a cross one second than torturing those two people the next second???" 

"How the hell would I know!? But I don't think it's the time to ask." 

"Hey." I spoke loud enough for them to hear and not loud enough to strain my weak voice. 

Alphonse shook his head and scurried off while Edward shut the door, inside the room. "What do you need?" 

I frowned looking up to them, " Those people. They were my little siblings. Eliza and Sebastian. They aren't ordinary siblings, their demons and as am I." I couldn't bite my tongue, I started to explain everything. From me coming here, me knowing about Moms death, to why they tortured...everything.

He just watched me with those honey eyes and for once I was unable to read his emotions. Tears streamed down my cheeks yet again but I did not care. I needed someone to talk to and Edward was the one I trusted the most.

Once I was finished he stood up, his mussels flexing underneath the blue colonel uniform. He than sat on my bed as I cried staring at my hands, now unable to look at him. "Amelia. Look at me." I disobeyed his order.

"Mia, please..." I slowly looked into his eyes, blood meeting honey. The sweetest kind there is. ( There's a joke here...can anyone figure it out though?)

" I don't care if your a demon. I don't care if your satan's spawn or any of that crap. All I care about right now is how your feeling; mentally and physically. All I care about is your happiness...I... I love you Mia. I've always loved Amelia..." Edward this time looked away near the end, his cheeks creeping up with redness like my hair.

" I love you too....You'll always be my little brother, even if your taller." I had giggled but it was an empty giggle and Ed had flinched.

"No Mia. I don't love you like that. I love you like how Roy loves his wife." Ed looked backed up, his eyes full of determination to get his feelings out there in the open.

I was frozen, hell had frozen over. It all clicked as his lips brushed mine. Sweet sweet pink strong lips.

" I know we are siblings but... we aren't as well. And I don't want to be anymore. I know that's unaccep-" He could not finish as I pressed my lips to his.

When I pulled away, both our faces were red with embarrassment and happiness.

"Be mine?"

"Okay."