})i({ Chap Two

When Mia says something like “Satan” she’s like saying “God!” But because she’s a demon she says that instead. Also, care to read more stories by me? Then if you’ve seen these anime’s than check my profile out!

-Prince of Tennis

-Black Butler

(With my awesome friend Ash (CrazyNHyperTomboy) on the account Ashley_And_Jen)

-Naruto! (A Kakashi love story XD With Ash marring somebody else! It’s a surprise!!!)

~Chapter Two~

          SATAN! Why didn’t they tell me! All they did was eat POPCORN while I did IT! How could they do that to me! Damn Roy, damn Hughes, damn Military…damn HUMANS!!!

Why didn’t they tell me I sleep walk!?!?!?!

 Since the first day I was here I would go into Roy’s office and walk around, run into items or the wall, and at times run into PEOPLE! I was lucky enough to have siblings that didn’t want to kill me and wake me up; of course when Ed did wake me up I was on top of him. That was embarrassing!

          When I got back to my room it was already time for me to get up and get dress. I went over to my dresser to pull out a black and white tank-top, short dark green skirt, and a black coat that went to my ankles. I slipped on my knee-high black socks and white flats. Then I went to my desk to put on some make up and brush my hair. When that was over with I grabbed my mother’s locket and Ms. Elric’s ring she gave me before she died. ‘Next on the to do list is go visit Roy’s office.’

          I set up the pink dye in the bucket above Roy’s office and the trap was set up. Then I went to Riza’s room to tell her NOT to go into his office till HE did. She told me she understood and then I went to Ed’s door.

          When I knocked a shirtless Edward was there with us both blushing. “Mia, what are you doing here?” Ed asked as I went inside his room and jumped on his un-maid bed. “Edward Elric I challenge you to a fight!” I said as I stood on his bed and pointed at him. “Okay, when and where?” He smirked with his answer. “At the park when you’re ready!” I said as I left his room and dashed down the halls to the park.

         It took me ten minutes to get there and that’s with me running! When I got there I looked at the green grass, the playground the toddlers and their mothers were playing at, the teens at the benches and the 7-9 year olds playing sports on the giant field; today they were playing soccer. I figured I would play till those lazy brothers of mine got here.

         As I got closer all the kids dashed towards me and gave me one big hug. “Mia! Want to play soccer with us!?” One boy with black hair and deep green eyes named Charles asked. “Whose team am I playing on?” I smiled at their cute little faces. “How about…all of us against you!” One of the girls suggested and the rest agreed. “Ten vs. one? That’s not a fair fight. How about ten vs. three?” A familiar voice said behind me. “Sorry, brother but I’ll pass. It’ll just be you and Mia.” Al said while doing jazz hands. “Fine! The ant and Mia against us!” Charles agreed. “Who you calling an ant midget!” Ed started to walk towards Charles but I grabbed around Ed’s waist making him stop. When he calmed down he looked down at my hands wrapped tightly around his stomach and waist near that area. I let go with us both having the biggest blushes around. Of course I’ve seen his little friend when we were younger and Al thought it would be funny to pants him.