PLEASE RESPECT THE ROSES.

"RESPECT FOR THE POSSIBILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ; ROSE.. "

Life's really different, now that I have a pal. Trod makes me feel relaxed every time something is stressing me about. I'm probably really thankful, for getting such present on my 12th birthday. Last year and all the previous ones, Passed by getting me all awful stuff but trod and this one dairy to be honest with you; I'm glad.

January,
Past years caused a great chaos. We had a Christmas celebration last week but nobody enjoyed much, actually. We were all busy, trying to comfort Aunt, Mrs Russell. Sir Russell fought for the honor of our family, our state, we're all a part of your pain and whatever that you're going through. And much more soothing words to make her feel better. But who knows, how she felt like. I tried to explain the same to mother, she gave me a look of great displeasure and right away, made me go to bed earlier than always. Our everyday story.

School's starting soon, I'm excited; at least I'll get some time away from home, all the elders and their behavior towards me.

The Tennysons are visiting next week, I'm not really happy with that. They both stupid brothers, pull pranks on me and I can't even complain cause mother wont listen a word. I'm spoiled, she says.

February,
Tennyson's are here, I planned to welcome them in a surprising manner that they'll never forget but mother told me to behave well and I'll be rewarded. So far things were all fine but then, that Alford was shifted to my room and me with grandma. I don't like the way she treats me. Who'd wish to be greeted with bad temper all the time? Dad says, she's pretty old and old people behave that way but then why to punish me? I'm just a 12 year old, after all.

Everyone gave me chocolates this Christmas and I'm still left with plenty of them. Grandma saw me having a bar and she delivered a great big lecture on 'you eat a lot of sweets, young lady.' later she made me share the same with Albert.

That Tennyson, I yesterday caught him red-handed, going through my stuff and then he just shrugged and said, " no way! Why would I?"
But I saw him!

Mother she'd never believe me. I went complaining but her replies were all same "Shall I run the basics of hospitality again, rose"... I'm sorry to be a little harsh here but I just left the room saying "I'm hardly even listening!!". I guess it pissed mother really bad.

Next morning,
We were all on the breakfast table and everybody started taunting me. Grandma thinks I'm a grown up now and I should spend some quality time on reading books and practicing life. Later aunt, Mrs Tennyson, she started with all her mockery that got me fed up so I left the table. Dad came upstairs later with an annoyed expression "You already lost your pocket money for one month we can make it two if you don't stop!" he only react that way when grandma complains too much.
I can't go with all the scorn and bad temper, so I apologized to grandma. After all she's not that bad. She handed me a bar of toffee and tapped on my shoulder asking me to sit.

We had a chat, she even told me one of her secrets. I'm sorry wont be mentioning here. I'll instead wait for a better occasion.
THANK GOD, I came on time. Albert and his younger brother, they were going through my dairy. I pointed at him and tried to snatch it back but they ran away with it. Albert threw it in one of the neighbors bin.

Though, I got my dairy back because our neighbors are really nice to me and they saw all the scene. But, I had to plan a revenge.

I told Tennyson jr. That I want his help collecting some special kind of insects for my science project. I asked him to get in the bin for I'm too big for that job, he did it! Albert came asking if I knew where he was. I told him straight "He is going to be dumbed because he's rubbish."

Mother was so crossed that she gave me a glance of hatred and yelled at me,"This is disgraceful young lady! Don't think that you won't be punished! " Grandma was fine with it. She told dad to let the children fight for the solution, themselves!

Well, at the end of the day "even if, No pocket money for the rest of my life? Grounded for a month! No more trips? But you know what, it was all worth it! "