ch.1

Katsuki Yuuri

After doing the dishes my mom asked me to go shovel the snow outside so i get to get the snow shovel then walk outside in front with my big brown coat on and some black gloves covered with cotton, i shovel a big pile off the road and onto some part of the sidewalk. Thank god nobody can drive in this kind of weather or else i'd be roadkill with shoveling all this kind of snow. I'm so excited because in two days my best friend online, Phitchit, is come to Hasetsu because hes going to some con nearby and he wants to meet up with me! Its going to be so much fun because he can stay in my parents hot springs thats also a hotel and resort for people to come to and relax, but im also nervous because im afraid im gonna annoy him or hes gonna think im annoying or ugly or gross or weird and not want to be my friend anymore....

But those are thoughts for later because right now i have to shovel all this snow, ugh, i love my job working at the hot springs; dont get me wrong its just i dont like doing work like shoveling the snow because its too heavy and theres way too much! But i deal with it anyways because its not that big of a deal, at least i get paid by being prepared my favorite dish for doing this kind of stuff. The dish is called Katsudon, but its english name is Pork Cutlet Bowl. They're super good and i cant wait to see if Phitchit will like them, ill try cooking them for him since hes my guest and best friend after all. After shoveling snow for what seems like an hour, i go back inside and lay in my room while on my phone texting Phitchit.

Phitchitfanboy:
YUUUUURRRRIIIIIIII

Y.katsuki:
PHICHIIIIITTTT

Phitchitfanboy:
OMG R U EXCITED?! TWO DAYS, BRO!!!!!

Y.Katsuki:
MY LONGEST YEAH BOI EVER!!!

Phitchitfanboy:
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *runs out of air and dies*

Y.Katsuki:
Phitchit pls
Ur so not a dank meme if u run out of breath after that long!

Phitchitfanboy:
UhM IM THE ONE WHO TAUGHT U ABOUT MEMES SO DONT EVEN WITH ME BOI
BRB ICEDADDYVIKTOR UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO

Y.Katsuki:
U talk so much about him, who is he?

Phitchitfanboy:
ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS EVER!!!!!!!!
LOOK HIM UP AND DONT TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU FINISH AT LEAST ONE OF HIS VIDEOS!!!

I chuckled at his words then quickly exited twitter and went to open the youtube, searching in this 'Viktor' guy. I click one of his most recent videos which is him playing a game called 'Five nights at Freddies', i smile as i watch him play the game and occassionally laugh when he freaks out with all the jump scares but if im being honest with myself, im paying more attention to Viktor than the game. This silver haired russian man has caught my attention like no one else has before, im caught off guard when the video ends with his taking off his shirt and throwing it accross the room making me laugh but blush at his rippling ab's because holy heck this dude is hot.

Y.Katsuki:
Husband material af