Immortal Night.Ch11 Why Do You Always Obey Me

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

look its Soerra--->

Immortal Night.Ch11 Why Do You Always Obey Me

Soerra POV

I had managed to find some scrap piece of paper,and i found some chalk laying out in the hallway, I found some pretty amazing things just lying around the castle in my time, the one thing that I haven't been able to find was Misty,i still have no idea what I did with her,i know that I was an adult now and shouldn't be carrying around dolls,but she was my only friend,when she was around, at least I always had someone to talk to.

I took my wrinkled little piece of paper and broken piece of chalk back to my--Damaron's room...i've never had a room to myself,Damaron always said i was to sleep with him, I guess he wants somebody to sleep with him because he's scared of the monster under his bed,haha,i had to chuckle to myself at that one.its kind of funny really, I can hang out around the castle all night but as soon as daylight hits I must return to his bed, I honestly hate it, I mean I adjusted well to sleeping during the day and staying awake at night, it's just I sleep most of the time at night anyway and then having to sleep all day,ugh, and I have nothing to do I'm bored all the time.

and i'm to scared to ask Damaron for anything, he won't even let me go outside, that's his main rule, I guess he thinks I'll try to run away,yeah right, with the level of security they have here, not to mention that 30 foot wall,but I did try to run away once,or at least i thought about it...........

>Flashback<

"play with me!"

"i am playing with you"

"no your not,your sleeping"

"if i were sleeping how could i be talking to you"

he does have a point.

it had been three months since I arrived here,and the Prince and i had gotten quite close. we were on his bed,just talking.i was sitting with my legs folded under me next to him,and he was laying on his back with his eyes closed, there was about an hour left before sunrise, and i wanted to do something before i had to be cooped up in this room all day.

"come on get up!" i grabbed his arm and started shaking him,as much as i could,he felt like a rock.

"cute it out its time for bed" he rolled over,facing away from me.

"no its not,we still have time" i sat back and pouted

Then in idea came to me,i stood up and got in the middle of his bed and started jumping,it was probably the most fun i've had since i came here,i was having so much fun that i didn't notice when Damaron rolled over sat up and gave me a look. i was Unaware that i was making him angry,i wasn't even trying to wake him any more,i was just playing by myself.

i heard a low growl then next thing i know i was slammed down to the bed on my back faster then i could blink, once my eyes readjusted i looked up to see Damaron straddled over me, holding me down by my wrists.

his face may have not shown anger...but his eyes did."Stop.It." he said it slow as if to make me understand better.i saw his fangs come down,i just stared up at him, I wasn't scared....much, maybe just a little nervous,he was holding my wrists a little tight.

he didn't get off right away,i watched as his eyes started to move long my body,like he was looking for something,they finally settled on my neck,and as i watched his eyes he seemed to be deep in thought.as i watched him i looked at his fangs and wondered how sharp they were,