Ch7 i know what i heard

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

Look Its Eli,-------> isn't he cute XD haha,enjoy

Eli's POV

another day,another meal.at least thats what we say,the vampires reward us handsomely for watching over them,well at least "our" King does, actually i don't think the other Kingdoms even have wolves for protection...hmm,oh well their lost.

i walked along the top of the wall that surrounded the Kingdom,you could see almost every thing from here,the view was spectacular,miles and miles of open land,and just beyond that was Wolf bay forest,the forest was literally owned by the werewolves,it was our home...well,it "was my" home...but when i was a boy i was taken from my home,my family,my life, along with hundreds of others.

the vampires still kidnap the wolves today,to use in Auctions and the Rally Houses.

i sighed deeply.i wonder what ever became of my Family,i miss them,but i have a life here,and a job,that is to help protect this Kingdom from Human attackers...a Master to keep safe.

i wonder if other Wolves were as lucky as i,to get a Master like Damaron...uh, probably not,Damaron is probably the only vampire that gives a shit about us,he actually sees us for what we are.and not just some vampire play thing.he respects us.

i've often heard Damaron speak of a New World Order,once he becomes King,he said the wolves would no longer be slaves to vampires,and we would be free to roam The Seven Lands.

i chuckled to myself, that's quite an accomplishment for just one King.

i laugh at him the first time he told me of his plans,then he was mad it me,which bothered me a great deal,i hate it when he's mad at me,or unhappy.

all my life i've always had this strong urge to please him,as i grew, those urges became stronger.now its no longer just wanting to obey and make him happy.there are other ways i want to make him happy....but That Girl....

Soerra,his so called slave,huh what has she done to make him happy,not a damn thing.And yet he seems so happy with her around,i've seen Damaron on his worst days,and even then she seems to please him,with just her presence.he doesn't even have to Touch her....He Hasn't Even FUCKED HER. How The Hell Does She Do It,her looks,her blood?!?!?!?

i growled out loud," easy Elijah,your getting all worked up over nothing....yeah,its nothing" i tried to convince myself.

but i couldn't help it,i Lo- i liked Damaron,maybe more then i should,but i couldn't help it,he turns me on in was,no other wolf could,or toy for that matter.

yes i said toy,the humans that are no longer of use to the King,he gives them to us to Play with as sex toys,but.. they keep breaking...so to speak,some of the wolves like to fuck in there wolf form...and well... let's just say it gets messy.

but toys never seem to satisfied my need.there not what i crave.

its his touch i want,he does things to me that i don't even think he realizes.

but he never touches me where i want,he just makes me so,so damn hard,just thinking about him.

i had my eyes closed,off in my own little fantasy world,when a noise off into the distance brought me out of it.i snapped my eyes open and looked out over the open land in the direction of the sound.