Ch 5 say my name.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

thats Soerra's Gown---->....just its red and Longer.

Immortal Night Ch 5 say my name.

Damaron's POV

I sighed as i walked down the long hall way,tonight was a busy night,and all i wanted now was to retire to my bed chambers,there was probably 30 minutes left till sunrise.the wolves would be getting ready for the Day Watch Duty.

all the servants maids and slaves had gone to bed,Mother and Father had retired as well.i was probably the only one left up still wondering around...what was i looking for...

Soerra...

where was she....didn't i sand Julian to look for her...i hope she wasn't getting into any trouble.she had a knack for that.i chuckled to myself at the thought.

as i reached the end of the hallway i looked to my left and heard i crashing sound before i heard a man yelling, it sounded like Keys one of the guards.

i ignored the calls my bed was making for me to come lay in it,and went to see what was going on...

"You Stupid Little Bitch.What Is Wrong with You !"

as i walked further down the hallway i saw Keys standing over one of the servants who was on the ground crying.there was broken glass and blood all over the floor.i looked at the servant girl and immediately recognized her,it was Cassie.a human girl who was recently taken from a village.why, she couldn't be more then 9.

"Stop Your Crying You Little Brat,Before I Give You Something To Cry About" Keys raised his hand and the little girl cringed in fear.before he had a chance to bring it down

was at his side and i caught his hand.he looked at me in shock.

"Master"

"Must you always react in violence Keys?"

"my Lord what are you still doing up, sunrise is in 20 minutes?" he so conveniently ignored my question.

"I could ask you the same thing" i said as i released his hand. Keys was not human,he was a vampire as well.

"my Lord i would have retired by now,but i found this little Brat Out Of Her Room Running Around!" he raised his voice as he looked down at the small child.

"nooooo" the little child objected in between a sob

"Shut Up You Little Bit-" Keys went to raise his hand again but i interfered again.

"Violence is not always the answer" i dropped his hand and kneeled down to a crouch.the girl started to shake in fear."come here" i said softly and calmly as i opened my arms. though she trembled,she did as i asked and came into my arms.i moved her so she stood in front of me and i took both of her little hands in mine."Cassie....sweet little Cassie.what where you doing?" i asked in a whisper.