Ch 8 disobeying

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

look its Sanchos------>

his face is like "don't fuck with me buddy" haha

XD

Immortal Night Ch 8 disobeying

"what was the body count." i heard the King ask as i walked into the Throne Room.the sun had just sat and the vampires where starting to come alive again.

"98 my Lord" Sanchos replied.

98 really,there was 98 humans out there,it only seemed like 60. I walked further into the room and kneeled.

"Ah,Elijah,just the wolf i wanted to see.you may go Sanchos,thank you"

"yes my Lord" Sanchos gave me a small smile as he turned around and walked out the guards closed the large wooden double doors behind him.i couldn't imagine why the King wanted to talk to me,i also don't know why Sanchos was smiling,what did he say to the King.what if i did something wrong...no i couldn't have.

"get up boy,you need not bow to me" I was pulled out of my train of thought by the Kings voice.i immediately stood at attention.

the King walked around me and spoke into my ear." Loosen up boy, you're not on trial"

i let my muscles relax, and let out a breath I didn't even know i was holding.

"now then Elijah... or would you prefer Eli." as the King spoke he walked circles around me, I felt like a lions prey

"Either way is fine Sir, what ever you prefer" i hated speaking to the King, I never know if I might say or do something wrong...with Damaron its different, I've known him since we were kids, I don't worry about messing up when i'm around him...i even sometimes forget he's the Prince.

"well,seeing as how my son seems to have a liking to Eli...i suppose I shell to." the King continued to walk slow circles around me.

"now then Eli...tell me,of the 98...how many did you kill." what? Is that all he wanted to know... how am i supposed to know... it's not like I was keeping score or anything.

"um...i..i'm not sure Master.i don't recall" i thought I could get out of it easily.the King stopped walking when he got back behind me and whispered in my ear. "Try" guess not,the King stared walking circles again.

alright Eli think how many was it,i couldn't just lie..what if Sanchos already answered the question...but how would he know.. was he keeping count. "... 50 or so, I believe"

"Impressive... by yourself?"

"Yes Master" I kept my voice steady and straight forward, and didn't hesitate.

"Why so formal Eli,its not like i bite" the King grined. revealing his Fangs. yeah right.

"no Sir"

the King chuckled." I suppose I made the right choice, all those years ago."

"yes Sir"

"tell me Eli. What was going through your mind, while you were ripping those humans apart?" the King asked continuing to circle.why the hell doesn't he stop that. It's making me nervous.

"Protecting this Kingdom Sir."

"and?" the King stopped in front of me.

i looked him right in the eye"your Son"