The Last Creature From Hell

Hello, all there once was a man who knew everything but for knowing everything there was a price and that price was he had lost everything that he loved except his wife. I will tell you who he is and who I am but first I have a story to tell you.

There Once was a time when there was a man who had met a very strange creature and they became the best of friends... O whoops, I'm sorry I got ahead of myself let us Begin where he first met the creature...

The story starts when he was on the very first job he was the Corporal third in charge of the Dragon Squad.

The staff sergeant "Sergeant Kerry I want you to drive us all to the depot understood?" She then replied "Sir yes sir. good, let's get going. Um, commander what shall we drive? "He then replied half angry and half surprised" Well we're going to the JUNGLE so the camouflage JEEP you dumb ass!" She then Looked at the camouflaged jeep and replied. "Sorry, sir I didn't know if you wanted it that they could see us coming or not."

He then angrily replied"It's understandable and remember ma'am before and after what you say to me you must say, SIR. "She then stared at him and after a minute replied" Sir sorry sir." He sighed heavily then replied, "Its OK I overreacted there also, just don't be a dumb ass like that again!" She replied half scared and half excited "Sir yes sir!"

He yelled, "Good now MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!" When everyone finally arrived she whispered to the staff sergeant "Sir the squads all in sir." He then sighed and said angrily "Finally for all 20 of us it took HALF A FUCKING HOUR! Really HALF AN HOUR it should have only taken 2 minutes or at least 20 minutes 1 per TROOPER! O well, GO, GO, GO!" She replied, "Sir yes sir."

The jeep roared alive like a lion that was surprised by something that jumped on it or scratched it.

She then hurriedly said, "Sir that doesn't sound good sir." He then replied sarcastically "Yeah I know shut it down ill go check it." She then turned it off while replying "Sir yes sir."

The engine turned off but everyone still could hear some grinding coming from it like a piece of metal was being ripped from it and then thrown like a toy.

She then mumbled half scared and half terrified "Sir are you sure you want to check it cause it sounds like something is in the engine and breaking it sir." He then replied trying to sound tough even though he was terrified not knowing what could do such a thing "Yes I am cause we need to get to the depot soon otherwise we would be late and kicked off the mission." She then sadly replied, "Sir yes sir."

When the Staff Sergeant made it to the front of the jeep and opened to the engine and the next thing they heard made them all jump like they had just heard the sound of a wild beast. They saw there Staff sergeant falling but they could only see half his face the other half had melted and they noticed a greenish acid on the side of his face. They then thought that it had been sabotaged but that thought went flying out of their minds when they saw a gecko creature jump down and start to eat there Staff Sergeant like he was just a piece of meat set out for dinner. They closed their doors so fast it sounded like a bomb went off and they were staring at it terrified.

One of the privates then yelled terrified and confused "Sergeant your now in charge, what should we do?" She then mumbled half terrified and half excited "Um we should um... Corporal your now sergeant and I want you to go and see if its dead or if our old Staff Sergeant saw it and had just scared it." He then replied, "Yes mam...you...but if it is deadly and it kills me promise me you will get everyone to safety." New Staff sergeant "I promise I will get them all to safety. But make me a promise also Corporal. ...."

New Sergeant "Ma'am?..."

"Don't die! I love you and I want to marry you."

New Sergeant "O Kerry I know you love me but you also should know I was planning on asking you to marry me after this mission but you can see how far south our mission has gone. Well, I guess I might want to start heading out now...OK now, where is the damn key, so if I must, I can unlock the door? I also want to know what that thing could be before I go out the door, so anyone have any clue what it is or what it could be?"