Speaking Of Biology

Biology had now become Sebastian's most hated subject. Mr Morris had moved Sebastian to the front of the class to put a stop to his so called talking habits. Not only that, but now Sebastian was doing make up work for getting bad grades. If he didn't know any better, he might have said Mr Morris was trying, and succeeding, to make his life a living hell. The clock ticked aimlessly onwards as though it were mocking Sebastian. Anger had long since began to spread throughout him like a poison ivy. He was infuriated that he just couldn't concentrate on Biology. The classroom was unbelievably hot and Mr Morris simply refused to open a window, he just told his desperate students to take off their blazers. All of the students did, all except Sebastian. Mr Morris took this as an act of defiance. Sebastian continued to scrawl the answers to the biology test on his piece of paper. He desperately tried to ignore the heat, the clocks repetitive ticking and the annoying squeaks that came from pen on paper. Of course Mr Morris didn't allow them to write in pencil. He was one of those teachers who hated his job, his students and his coworkers. He made sure that they all suffered, especially Sebastian, all because he had no where else to turn to as a struggling teen so he condemned himself to a life of working with what he hates. Kids.

Sebastian felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to see Wes making the gesture of tip-ex. Sebastian rolled his eyes and pulled out a small bottle from his bag, it was covered in leaking white tip-ex and it was really old looking. He handed it to Wes with a grumble of annoyance. "Smythe!" Sebastian nearly jumped out of his seat, if only his leg wasn't in a cast. Mr Morris descended upon him like a storm cloud, "it is forbidden to talk during tests and class time," he spat.

"I-I wasn't talking," Sebastian squeaked as fear crushed his chest.

"Did you just deny it and lie?" Mr Morris bellowed into Sebastian's face. The whole class was gleefully watching the scene unfold. It was yet another clash between Sebastian and Mr Morris. It was amusing for everyone, aside from Sebastian.

"N-no, I-I didn't," Sebastian choked out. His face was bright red from embarrassment and was trying hard to control his fear of the hot headed teacher. "I-I, just,"

"Lied and spoke during a test," the teacher had steam shooting out of his ears. "Speaking during a test is equal to cheating Mr Smythe, and do you know what happens to cheaters?" He hissed.

"Yes, sir," Sebastian whimpered.

"Spit it out then" the teacher lowered his voice dangerously.

"They get zero," Sebastian felt a spark of anger ignite in his chest.

"Exactly," Mr Morris growled, before he picked up Sebastian's paper and ripped it down the middle. He did it slowly, making sure that the whole class could see. Sebastian felt his slight anger turn into white hot rage, his hands clenched around the tables edges and he gritted his teeth to prevent himself from saying anything. "Now boys, take this as an example of what not to do in my class," he teacher held up Sebastian's paper as though it was a trophy, before he threw it into the bin. Sebastian was breathing hard, trying desperately to control the rage he felt bubbling beneath his skin.
He hated Biology. No, he hated Mr Morris.

Trent paced back and forth between the two beds of Nick and Jeff. Wes looked unamused as he sat with his back to the bed. Nick and Jeff sat next to each other on their beds. "So what is it you wanted to tell us?" Wes huffed.

Trent stopped and shot them a guilty look. "I told Blaine,"

Wes raised his eyebrows, "you did what?"