Chapter 12 - Make her want you

Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

When I wake up, Louis is not in his bed. I decide to get up and get ready for the day and since we have the management meeting today, I need to spend extra time on my hair. On my way to the bathroom I decide to go into Gen's bedroom to check on her. Sure enough, she isn't in there. I bet she is with Louis. Ugh! I officially hate him and I wish he didn't audition for X-factor at all!

DISCLAIMER!!! Before you comment anything nasty about me saying that through Zayn in the story, Just know that I don't actually mean it! I love Louis to absolute pieces and he is the cutest thing in the entire world! This was just for the purpose of the story :)

I am super tired, I basically cried myself to sleep. As sad as it sounds for a guy like me to do that, I actually did...once I was certain Louis was fast asleep that is. When I finish getting ready, I tidy up my bed and head downstairs.

When I reach the kitchen, Niall is sitting down on the table eating some cereal. I bet Louis is with Gen!

"Morning dude," I say to Niall.

"Hey!" He replies

"Where's Gen?"

"At the gym with Liam,"

"Ok." Phew, at least she isn't with Louis.

"Where's Louis?" I question.

"Outside helping Tracy do the gardening," That little piece of shit! Louis first tries to take away my girl from me and now is trying to build a relationship with her best friends mum! I bet her mum is out there too.

"Is Gen's mum out there?" I don't even have a filter today.

"No,"

"Ok." I say

I walk over to the kitchen bench and pour myself some cereal and make myself a hot drink. Just as I begin to eat my cereal, I hear the front door open. I bet it is Gen and Liam.

Nope. It's Harry.

...

Gen's POV

I had been running on the treadmill for 45 minutes and I am puffed out. Liam did many other fitness things but I'd rather just run.

"Ok. I'm done with my workout" Liam says to me. He sweats a lot but good thing he doesn't stink.

"Yeah me too. Let's go back home," I say still out of breath.

"Ok, let's go."

...