New School, New looks, New Bitches, New Sluts

(Hi I am sorry I haven’t been posting my life is so crowded with homework and I am getting ready for college so please understand I am doing hard class. Well enough about me all I hear is blah blah blah. Here there the next chapters please tell your friends about this story and promote it. I think it has potential the cover is being done I will probably have it up this week)

Today was the first day finally I was kind of anxious to dip my feet in new water and explore the mystery that will come rushing my way. I woke up at 5:30 took a cold shower and wash my hair. After that I put gel on my hair and I look perfect I had beautiful natural curls. My hair was black and brown in the sunlight it was a soft mocha color but inside it was black as the starry night. I threw on my uniform shirt that was a white shirt and had the logo of the school, instead of wearing the matching skirt I grab a skinny jean that was dark blue with a rip in my left butt cheek. What can I say I got to dress too impressive? I grab a pair of my blue chucks shoes and i was ready for the first day of school.

Since it was my first day my mum friend was giving me a ride. Suddenly there was a sound of a horn and I rush swung the book bag and grab a piece of apple and went to the car.

“Hey ready for school” Isabella said looking at me brightly. Ugh? Isn’t it to early to be smiling like a fool I thought to myself?

“Yup” I said popping the “p”.

She nod and we were soon on our way. The school wasn’t that far away it actually ten minutes from where I was leaving.

“Bye thanks for the ride” I said to Isabella as I got out the car and close the door shut.

“Bye be safe” She said sweetly. What is she my mother?  

The school was actually a real boring looking school. The walls of the exterior were made of bricks that were a dark crimson it had a nice pedicure garden. I can’t believe they have a garden what is this? Am I suppose be having tea party as well!? I thought angrily to myself as I look and examine the piece of snotty school I was in. This place was bound to have to a lot of bitches’ and I was going to put them in their place. I thought and a smiled crept up my lips.

“Excuse me I am the new transfer student I need my schedule “I said to the lady siting in the office. She look like she was constipated, her mouth was seal shut her little beady eyes and i could see the  sweat roll down her side burns. Yeah I did say it she had Fucking side burns…

“Name?” She asks not up looking at me.

Seriously is this the kind of altitude they treat you with here .This bitch!

“Daniela” I stated simply.

She look up at me and look at me with a annoyed face.” Last name as well sweetie pie”

Are fucking kidding me. Oh hell is about to go down!  

“Old hag am not sweetie pie, get it into your constipated face, secondly just give me the damn schedule that is under your arm that’s my schedule."

I said annoyed I could tell she was shock she probably never had nobody tell her off. She open her mouth to speak but I snatched my schedule and took of I wasn’t going to sit there and listen to a stupid speech on my first day. My first class was biology. The bell rang and I knew I was late and it would take me time to find my class.

“Where the hell is this class” I thought looking for Mr. William class. After 15 minutes of walking into what seem circles and mazes I found it and bust into the class like it was all good. Well it is all good in my world.

“New student I suppose?” The teacher said and stop the lesson, all eyes were on me I really hated that a lot to be the center attention.

I nodded and he smiled and pulled me to the front of the class.

“Class from now on we have a new student her name is …” He trailed off and looks at me with hopeful eyes.

“Name is Daniela but call me dani” I said calmly I knew what would happen.

The girl would start questioning my sexuality and what sex orientation am I and much more even the boys I thought. Oh well.

“Well can you tell us a little bit about you before you take a seat” he said smiling brightly.

I was about to say no until I notice a sleeping head pop up. Holy fucking shit it was Xerver I can’t believe I have school with this bastard. Well wait... I should have now I mean no he was staying in my house. ugh this is going to be torture I thought, instantly he look at me and cocked his head to the side and his loopy smile appear.

“Well I am be better than Xerver in EVERYTHING” I said loudly. The class was quite nobody even made a sound for a while not even the teacher spoke they all had blank facial expressions.

“Well miss Daniel that was nice of you to share that why you don’t take a seat.” He said trying to clear his throat. I nodded I could feel everybody eyes on me. I took a seat in the back seat.

The lesson began again and I just put my head down wrote the homework down and wrote the things he was reviewing. I was trying to fall asleep but Xerver was two seats away and for some odd reason I had the feeling he was looking at me! Oh well I thought why would he look at me he just wasting time. I drifted to sleep.

( Oh well ik this is a boring chapter but the next one is going to be seriously intense and maybe funny and humiliating . Also do you guys want me to write a Pov for Xerver?)