Operation Bunny ^^... Roger~

(Well this chapter is kind of like a mystery yeah please dong give me ham’s about this is my first time writing a mystery sort of chapter and what’s not. Please enjoy as always)

“Where are you” My blackberry lit up.

“Am going to be there in a few give me a break “I texted back and chuckle.

I been sneaking out, well actually not sneaking out but going out late to meet up my friend that actually live here and had a few jobs for me to take care of. My life hasn’t been that interesting I been going to school doing what am supposed to and keeping my grades up. But as always I needed excitement in my poor teenage life and I couldn’t be more soaked that some of my buddies are in England taking a little vacation.

I grab my duffel bag and stuff an extra pair of clothing in it. I quickly change and put on a black hoodie with some black legging I mean tonight I need to be super flexible! My hair today was straighten out it reach my hips I silently growl at my reflection and sigh I look like such a girl. Since my fried was here in England he led me his baby yup, you guess it his motorcycle it was truly a beauty. Only thing was I could only ride it at night times which suck a lot since I wanted to show it off.

It was a true beauty the motorcycle had chrome rims and in the rim was a light in the rim that shunned blue. The seat was leather they were a deep red color like blood. The whole bike was a metallic black color with two girls on the side painted I in a deep velvety red also crimson color. What can I say he like red a lot actually.

I climb on to the roaring beauty I could feel my body adjust to the power this thing bestowed. There was nothing I like more than riding it, though technically I wasn’t supposed to drive since well you know about the stupid law! Ha-ha they think a law will keep me chain down well Mr. and Ms. Cop you guys had defiantly something coming up your way.

I started the beauty ad was on my way I could feel the icy wind cut my face like a razor blade. Today was defiantly an excellent night to get things started nobody would suspect, I thought silently. My brain started working and planning ahead a plan. Either I did this job right or I was defiantly screwed up, and next time people wanted to visit me they would not be able to see me. Since I would be bury like freaking ten feet underground!

Finally after 15 minutes I arrive to the destination my friend greeted me.

“Took you a long ass time, what the hell is up with that squirt?” He said grinning like an innocent child. God I love him I really did but he was annoying so annoying just like a brother.

“Shut up idiot I had things to do” I said punching him on the arm. He winced and then grabbed me and pulled me in a tight hug that was suffocating the living shit out of me.

“Can’t breathe losing conscious tell my mother… to bury me with my chocolates syrup” I said but couldn’t really keep a straight face and busted out laughing.

“You damn idiot your the only girl in the right mind that would be ask to be bury in chocolate!” he tease and I could see him chuckling, he always did say I should be a comedian.

“Yeah yeah well can we go I need to get money for the kids and to get the details on his whereabouts” I said detaching myself from his tight hug and looking at him sternly in the face. As much as I love to laugh I couldn’t when I knew my kids were running in danger.

He nodded and sighed, as he handed me a gun.” Here is the gun the safety is on, there shouldn’t be a problem tonight but just in case you know how to use it” he said, he was right I did know how to use I was responsible for the death of... No no more that’s in the past I said and took the gun as I ran my hand around it. It was so cold so damn icy cold it felt just like his body so lifeless, so raw, and so vivid. Snap out of it I command myself and brought myself to reality!

“Squirt, Squirt!” my friend said lightly shaking me.

“Sorry I was in a dazed where are the clothing that I will wear tonight?” I said asking him as I put the gun in my sweater.

He grabbed his book bag that was in the grounded and shot me a smile. This was way to suspicious he was smiling this could only mean something bad! Most defiantly I knew him like the back of my hand. I grabbed the book bag as unzip it.

Holy Shit they have got to be kidding me how was I going to wear this! I grimaced as I could feel my hand turn sweaty I felt like I was sweating bullets.

“Don’t you just love it?” he said cocking his head to the side, from where i was he look amazing. The light from the light post was defiantly highlighting his most alluring features. He bleached his hair blond I have no idea why he was always putting weird colors but no matter what he couldn’t shake off that little boyish look he tended to possess. He had dark brown eyes but they look almost black, he was slim and he still look like a kid despite the fact that he was actually 17.

I glared at him and sucked my teethe at him.” You really couldn’t have found another outfit JJ?”I asked him in an annoyed voice.

He shrug.” This was all they had” he said smiling so innocently at me.

“ I hate you guys mark my words if we make this out alive am going to beat you guys into a pulp!” I said getting out my ‘Outfit”.

“Yeah sure hurry up we are waiting for you I will see you inside keep your phone in vibrate we will all be in the room. “he said then grab my hand and kissed them.” remember never loss hope this is all for him”

My eyes started to tear up a little bit he was saying the truth we were doing this to find his location and rescue him. I say as he left in a hurry and enter the building I sigh and went to the back off the building and put my “outfit” on.

This was the most embarrassing thing ever, I was dress as bunny outfit with long black ears and a white fluffy tail. The outfit was so tight and seemed to hug me in all the right places while adding a few inches to my breast.

I couldn’t believe I was going to rob top secret information to save him in a bunny outfit seriously this was crazy! This would only happen to me I hope everything will be a success or then I wouldn’t be able to save him or my kids. I gulp  and put the gun in between my breast deep down so it wasn’t notice thank god it was small, but damn was it cold and I could feel my nipple harden. Yup only this happens to me I though and smiled as I walking in the building! Let the operation begin.

(Long chapter I know you probably have a lot of questions but that’s the point of this chapter to kind of peak you’re interested! Sorry for the grammar errors but I will edited it later when I finish the book or I get a editor.

Tell me what you think I won’t post until I have at least 10 read or 10 comments or 10 stars. He he sorry if I am asking too much but unless you really want me to post this week show me that you think I have potential … I am kind of bum out anyways omg I am rambling on ok well please enjoy!

Comment

Vote

~ Evenely~