Chapter 6

louis hasn't been blind his whole life so he knows what stuff usually looks like (we'll learn more abt how he became blind later)

also earlier i said they lived in yorkshire but i'm actually gonna change it to london

Louis so desperately wanted to become invisible in that moment.

That statement was not meant to come out at all. It was just something he blurted out and regretted instinctively. Part of him wanted to know what Harry's facial expression looked like, as the dominant was not making any sound. But another part of him didn't want to face the rejection if he were to see Harry's disgusted face.

What the blind boy couldn't see, was Harry with a puzzled, yet fond expression.

Louis feels his cheeks heat up and he automatically backs away, apologizing, "'m sorry. I—"

"Can I kiss you?" Harry gently asks.

Just as Louis' about to indulge in rambling at an attempt to redeem himself, he pauses. "W-What?" He didn't think his blush could deepen.

"I said," Harry smirks and moves closer to the younger boy. "Well, more like asked, if I could kiss you." Harry's spirit isn't crushed when Louis doesn't say anything. Louis is looking at him in shock, unsure of what to say. Harry understands he's just taken off guard, he only worries that Louis doesn't feel uncomfortable. "You see," Harry continues, "I ask because I've become quite infatuated with you. So infatuated, that I've remembered the little things. I remember your coffee order, how family-oriented you are, your favorite books, and how you like to be asked before being touched."

Louis remains silent for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts, Once he realizes it may take a while to form words, he just decides to nod. Soon the feeling of Harry grasping the back of his neck and locking their lips takes over. Louis' lips move along with Harry's, moving his hands to tug at the man's shirt.

Harry reluctantly pulls away after a while, catching his breath before explaining, "if we didn't stop then, I'm afraid that would've lead to something else." Not like Harry didn't want that, but he wasn't sure if Louis would be comfortable with that.

Usually, if it were any other guy, Louis would've wanted to take them to bed at that moment. But with Harry, it was much more serious. Harry was the man Louis dreamed of being matched with and waiting for. He didn't want to rush things at all, even if it seemed old fashioned. Louis smiled at Harry, glad they were on the same page.

"I... I want to court you, Louis," Harry says with a smile. "We've already been seeing each other, but I want to see each other as dominant and submissive." Louis at first was about to agree, but then frowns. "What is it?" Harry asks, frowning as well.

Louis bites his lip before confessing, "I don't just want a dominant, I-I want a boyfriend too."

Harry's quick to reply, "of course, Lou. I just think we should court our BDSM lifestyles before becoming boyfriends and all."

Louis smiles up at Harry, wondering how he became blessed with meeting the dominant he's always dreamed of. "Kiss me again."

-

"So Gemma and I were fighting about who had the TV," Harry says, with a wide smile on his face. "I don't know what I said, but she said I wasn't making any sense. I yelled back at her that she doesn't make dollars." Harry laughs.

"That's so cute!" Louis giggles. "You and Gemma are so close."

The next day, the dominant and submissive were now out to lunch at a quiet, local diner. Louis picked the place, since the food was great and it was one of the few locations that offered Braille menus.