Chapter 4

Louis was waiting in the front office of BBC headquarters, worrying about his appearance. "Phil, do I look okay?" Louis asks worryingly.

Phil nods, sighing a little. "Lou, I've told you that about a million times. You're fine. Now I have to go do the show with Dan."

"Don't leave!" Louis begs frantically.

Phil chuckles a little before shaking his head. "Louis, you look great. Trust me."

Louis takes a second before exhaling, relaxing a bit. "You're sure?"

"Yes," Phil confirms. "You better wait in the front for Harry. It's almost ten."

Louis raises his eyebrows. "It's ten? Why didn't you tell me!" He exclaims. Louis rushes out of the bathroom, yelling goodbye and good luck on the show to Phil.

Despite having high chances of running into someone, Louis runs down the hallway into the entrance. Louis huffs out of relief, preparing to sit down and wait.

"Hey, Lou," Harry greets from behind him. Louis jumps a little, startled. Harry frowns. "Oh, sorry."

Louis just smiles at him. "No, it's fine. Happens all the time."

"Let's get going," Harry says, wrapping his arm around the boy's petite waist.

The dominant was a bit early, but he wanted to get out of their. The blonde receptionist kept giving him dirty looks, making him uncomfortable. Harry's never even met the girl. He just figures she's a close friend of Louis, looking out for him.

-

"So it's just me, my mum, Gemma, and Robin," Harry says with a wide smile on his face. Him and Louis were discussing family, something Harry loved talking about it.

"I have a step dad too," Louis tells him with a soft smile. "I'm really close with my mum. And get this: I have six siblings."

Harry's eyes widen, almost choking on his coffee. "Six? Wow. Your mother must be such a caring woman."

"She is," Louis confirms with a blush. "I hope I can be as great of a mum that she is one day." Louis then pauses. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make things weird—"

Harry shakes his head. "You're fine, love. So you want kids? I do too." Louis sags his posture a bit out of relief. "How many do you want?"

"Well, not six," Louis giggles, making Harry laugh. "I dunno. I just want more than one."

Harry nods. "Me too. I want at least two. And the more kids means the more fun for us," Harry smirks.

Louis blushes at Harry's words. "That was inappropriate."

Harry scoffs playfully. "Don't act like it wasn't funny."

Louis giggles. "It was."

-

At twelve, the two found themselves at Louis' flat. Harry offered to stop by his but Louis' was closer, making it more convenient.

Louis was seated at the island in the kitchen, petting Zeus while Harry made them a salad. According to Harry, he made the best salads ever.

"Working at BBC was my dream job. I used to work at a small radio company before I got a job offer there," Louis tells him. "What do you do for a living? Besides watching Gemma's shop." Louis giggles a little.

Harry stiffens, unnoticed by Louis. "Um—
I used— kind of am, a CEO." Harry dreaded this topic. But he knew it would come up sooner or later.

"CEO?" Louis gasps. "That's so interesting! What company?"

"Um, Apple," Harry mutters.

"What?!" Louis exclaims. That was just the reaction Harry expected. "Also, what do you mean used to... but then you said kind of?"

Harry huffs, turning around to face the submissive. "It got very hectic at work. I was overwhelmed, and I had a mental breakdown and quit. Well, kind of. I never officially resigned. I just yelled at everyone in the meeting that I quit. I was going through a lot. Now my friend Zayn, is filling in for me. I'm going back in a few months."

Louis' mouth fell agape at the beginning of the story, his eyebrows furrowed together. "Oh my, Harry... I'm so sorry. You must've been going through a lot."

"I was," Harry replies shortly, finishing the salads.

A few more quiet moments followed before Louis heard the sound of the salad being placed in front of him. "I-I'm sorry if I struck a nerve," Louis says quietly. The silence made him uncomfortable and he could feel the tension in the air.

Harry sighs, feeling bad. "No, I'm sorry. It's just a lot of personal stuff. I'll tell you about it someday."

Louis blushes at the 'someday'. Harry felt like this relationship could go somewhere. And Louis felt exactly the same.