Chapter 2

KINDA IMPORTANT A/N: Louis uses an iPhone in this chapter and he will continue to use one throughout the fic! This may confuse some of you since he is blind, so I linked a video to show you how it works. If you don't wanna watch or it's not working, the gist of it is that Siri reads everything to him

"How do we even know he's going to show up?" Louis asks Niall.

"I've seen pictures of him, Louis," Niall says. "I'll know him when I see him." Niall sighs dreamily. "God, Zayn is gorgeous. With his green eyes and long, curly hair."

"He could be fake," Louis points out.

The two were currently seated at a bar, waiting for some dominant Niall met through a dating website. His name was Zayn and he was apparently gorgeous. The way Niall described him, Louis had a feeling he was lying about what he looked like.

"No," Niall disagrees. "We also talked on Snapchat."

Louis shrugs. "Whatever," he mumbles. He was pretty sure you could fake that too, but he didn't have the heart to tell his poor lovesick friend.

Little did Louis and Niall know, the man Niall was waiting for was near the front door of the bar, with his friend.

Zayn gnaws at his lip, giving Harry a nervous look for a split second before glancing around the room again. "I don't see him."

"Yes you do," Harry says flatly. "He's over there, sitting at the bar."

"I'm just... I'm just nervous," Zayn confesses.

Harry snorts. "Nervous about what?"

"Shut up," Zayn scoffs. "You know why."

Harry shrugs. "Maybe you shouldn't have used my pictures and it'd be fine."

"I know, okay?" Zayn huffs. The two friends stay silent for a moment, before Zayn speaks up, "What if... what if you pretended to be me for a while?"

Harry furrows his eyebrows, turning to him and replying sharply, "No."

"C'mon," Zayn begs. "Niall is cute."

Harry rolls his eyes. "I'm not helping you manipulate this boy more than I already have. Besides, Niall is cute, but he's not my type."

"Right. Your type is like that cute twink you met at the pet store," Zayn teases.

Harry glares at him a little. "I'm still mad at you." Harry softens his glare before expressing, "I was an arse to him. He can obviously take care of himself, and I made him feel like some helpless, fragile—"

"I'm doing it," Zayn decides. "I'm going to go up to him like, hey sorry about lying about what I look like. But I really really like you."

"Were you even listening to me?" Harry asks.

Zayn winces, feeling rude. "Sorry. It's now or never."

Harry feels best to stay behind while Zayn approaches Niall. They didn't want to confuse Niall or anything. Harry sits at a table by himself, longing to go to the bar. He wasn't an alcoholic or anything, but after today, he needed a drink. The only reason he came with Zayn was because Zayn promised the drinks were on him. Of course, Niall was a small catch.

From what Harry could see, Zayn calmly approaching Niall and then to see Niall's confused face. Confusion turns to anger for a split second, then overcome by hurt. Harry feels bad for the boy, but he hopes the two work things out.

Harry's eyes lock on the boy sitting next to Niall. He's quite petite and Harry can tell from the backside he's slightly curvy. Harry can imagine he has a big bum, but he can't tell because of how the boy is sitting.