Chapter 5

this is a bdsm fic so this is gonna get kinky rlly fast. but no smut (yet)

Harry and Louis were seeing each other for about two weeks and a half and things were going fantastic. Their relationship was mainly innocent, with a few cheeky responses from Harry at times.

At the moment, the two were having dinner at Harry's. Louis had found out Harry had a cat named Oliver, which Louis instantly fell in love with.

Louis usually looked forward to almost every get together with Harry. However, this one he was quite nervous for. During dinner, they would be discussing their kinks and what they expect from a BDSM relationship. Even though they were not in an official relationship (Louis had no idea what they were), it was typical in their societies for two people to start seeing each other, discuss BDSM interests, start a relationship, then be officially matched as dominant and submissive.

Louis had never done this with a dominant before. He had boyfriends, but they weren't very traditional. They passed the BDSM discussion, which lead to the end of the relationship, as they later figured out the massive differences.

Another thing that made Louis incredibly nervous was he really liked Harry. He's never felt this way about someone else and he prays for everything to go smoothly.

So far, the dominant and submissive had just started a casual conversation over dinner. Harry was talking about how Gemma was doing, as she would be returning in two days. Louis was only half listening. His mind was elsewhere.

What if he's into blood kink? Water sports? What if he—

Louis shakes his head, trying to calm down. Harry frowns, asking, "are you alright, love?"

Louis gulps and nods. "Just a headache," he mutters.

"I have Advil," Harry offers. "Or anything else you'd like."

Louis shakes his head again. "'M just nervous," he admits.

Harry lets out a sigh before grinning at the boy. "I am too, believe it or not." Harry chuckles. "We just have to relax. We're both in the same boat."

Louis offers Harry a small smile. "You're right."

"Should we start?" Harry asks. Once Louis nods, Harry pulls the sheet of kinks out, which he had to the side of the table. "Um, want me to read yours out loud?"

Louis giggles. "Yes, please. That's the only way I can answer it. Unless you have Braille."

Harry blushes. "'M sorry, I didn't know how to get those—"

Louis laughs louder, shaking his head at Harry. "'M kidding."

Harry is so infatuated with this boy, he's just praying everything goes smoothly.

-

By the end of filling out the forms, they both looked like this:

Louis Tomlinson

Spanking (receiving) - green

Blindfolds (receiving) - green

Bondage (receiving) - green

Bondage; kinbaku (receiving) - yellow

Bruises (receiving) - green additional commentary: "light bruises, nothing extreme."

Buttplugs (receiving) - green

Cages (locked inside of) - red