Chapter 10

~~Jimin pov~~

••At hospital••

We were now at hospital, waiting for result about Y/N's condition. Y/N just check out from hospital today and now, she need to return back just because of Jungkook and I.

After few minutes we waiting for her, finally the doctor come out as we stand up from the waiter sear.

"How was she?" Taehyung anxiously ask.

"She fine now but you guys must be not make her stress or angry. She might be pressured so much that caused the strong headache she had and she need to stay here about 2 to 3 days for the medical and check up the amnesia she had." The doctor explain.

"Okay, thanks doctor" Taehyung said as the doctor just nodded and leave. We get into her ward to see Y/N's unconscious body laid on her bed.

I heading close toward her, take a seat on chair that placed next to the bed.

I gently take her head, placed it on my cheek as I stare at her with sad expressions on my face. "Please be strong and remember me again. My life became dark without you being in my life. I really need you and your love. I want a happy life like other too and I hope you could forgive me for everything I've done to you and give me a second chance to start over with you." I said, hoping she will listen to me as I stood up, give her a soft peck on her lips.

••1 day later••

J

ungkook has leave back to Seoul as he give in Y/N for me. It make me feel quiet relief that I could peacefully have Y/N in my life but feel bad for him at the same time since he seriously look sad about Y/N.

Taehyung and Y/D/N was at their home while I taking care of Y/N overnight.

I was sleeping while sitting on the chair next Y/N's bed while holding her hand really tight until I feel her hand was moving.

I slowly raised my head, wake up from sleep and the first thing I saw is Y/N has finally awake. Literally had a wide smile on my face.

"Y/N, I'm really happy that you finally awake so I could talk to you. For the last time, please forgive for all my fault" I said, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

She looked at me with those soothing gaze from her, smiling at me as she placed her right hand on my cheek, softly caressing it. "I already forgive you about the incident 3 years ago. I heard every your confession for me when I was still unconscious and I decide to give you a second chance to start our new life with Y/D/N. Oh speaking about Y/D/N, where she is?" She confusedly ask while wondering her eyes around for Y/D/N.

I really shocked at first cause to heard the from her. I guess she just recover from amnesia.

"Wait, you already get your memory back?" I ask, still dumbfounded.

She just nodded her head while keep smiling at me, change her position to sit up as I didnt hesitate to touched my lips against her, giving a soft and passionate kiss.

I heard a little giggle escaped through her mouth as she cupped both of my cheeks, softly replied my kiss.

After awhile, we finally break the kiss after years not having our real kiss. "I couldnt even describe how happy I feel after you accept my forgiveness. We could finally start our new life." I said, gently smile as I caressingher hair to the back.

She smile back. "but you have to promise me this that to not hurt me again. Yeah, somehow we will hurt each other feeling but not as worst as you done to me 3 years ago." she said, pouting her lips sadly as a little chuckle escaped through my mouth.