Chapter 6

~~Y/N pov~~

I was resting on my bed and Y/D/N already sleeping next to me. The soreness in my body literally bother me. I feel weak and my head spinning up.

I sighed. I'm still waiting Taehyung to arrived with my medicine but instead, someone not expecting burst into my bedroom.

"Jimin??" I called out his name, not expecting him inside this house.

He look at me worriedly as my eyes following his movement when he step closer to me. He take a seat on the edge of the be next to me and placed his palm on my forehead. "You had a bad fever" he was worried about me.

He literally came here to visited me.

"No, I'm fine" I weakly said, giving him a little smile. All of sudden, he hugged me then I feel how warm his body is.

"are you having a fever too?" I ask him as I break the hug, worriedly looking at him.

"Yeah but not bad. Let me send you to the hospital, okay?" Jimin said, gently caressing my cheek while his eyes was staring into mine. I see love and passionate gaze that I could feel through the bottom of my heart, suddenly a question crossed my mouth if I should really forgive him and give him a second chance.

I nods my head as respond for him. Jimin was about to carry me when Taehyung come into the room.

Taehyung shoot a death glare as he walk closer to Jimin, instantly grabbed Jimin's collar. "What are you doing here, huh? Want to help her?" Taehyung coldly said. He seriously look angry right now.

"I need send her to the hospital. She having a bad fever." Jimin grunting while trying to shoved Taehyung's hand off from his collar.

"No need to. She is my sister. I'm the one who should take care of her, not you" Taehyung said.

"But I'm her husband and it's my responsibility as her husband" Jimin said.
I sighed, feel weak to stand up to stopped them so, I only could opened my mouth to stopping them. "Please stop" I weakly said it to them but they ignored me.

They two keep shouted until they end up by punching to each other. I gasped in surprise until I have to use my strength to stop them.

I stand up and go toward them but one of them accidentally punch me hard on the head, made my head unintentionally hitting on the wall. I gripping my head, groaning in pain as I slowly could feel myself blank out.

~~Jimin pov~~

Taehyung was accidentally punch Y/N in her head. I widened my eyes and look at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Look what have you done!! If you're not starting it, maybe this not gonna be happen!! This is all your fault!!" I screeching at him in rage, gripping his collar really tight as he was just stay quiet, speechless when he realized he just accidentally punched her.

But then, Y/D/N wake up for sleep by hearing me screeching at Taehyung. She confusedly look at her mom that were on the floor with her head covering with blood.

She get off from the bed, heading close to her mom. "Mommy...?" Y/D/N called out her name, kneeling next to Y/N.

"What are you waiting for?! Call the ambulance!!" I shouted at Taehyung as he quickly ran off to get his phone.

I kneeling next to her, gently placed her head on my lap.

"please stay strong... If I could turn back time to 3 years ago, I'll make sure all of this won't happen." I said, gently caressing while softly cry.