Chapter 2

~~Y/N pov~~

My heart ached to see him drunk like this. I know he's someone not used to being drunk until today. I sniffing a strong smell of alcohol coming from him.

I slowly walking closer to sit next to him.

"Where are you going, Jimin?" I curiously ask him.

He move his head a little just for him to look at me. "I'm not going anywhere~ I just stressed about something" He drunkly mumbling.

"I can help you if you stressed about something" I gently caressing his messy hair that covered his whole face to the back.

"No.. I don't need any help" Jimin coldly replied as he pushed my hand away from his head.

I sighed when the way he act right now seriously hurt me. "No... You stressed right now and you can't said that. I'm your wife so, I have to help you if you ha-" then I got interrupt by Jimin.

"Just shut the fuck up!! I don't need your fucking help!!" all of sudden, he shriek of out rage which make me flinch in surprise.

I stare at him wordlessly as my heart broke into a million pieces. For 2 years we know each other, Jimin never raised his voice to me like.

"What are you talking about?" I curiously ask as my tear start to rolled down to my cheek.

"such a bothersome. You just messing me up. I want you to go out from this house now. I want to be free" Jimin said with no emotion on his face.

"B-but-" he interrupt me again.

"I said, now!!" He yelled at me again. I know that he didn't realize what he said just now since he was drunk but his word is hurting my heart.

I couldn't hold it back anymore as I clenching my fist in rage as I stood up, standing in front of him. "What are you doing right now? You said that I'm messing up to you? Since when did I messed you up! I always take care of you and also your heart! Am I'm not good enough to you?! We have our daughter! She is really important to us! So you don't have to do like this to me! You already promise me to not make my heart broke and keep loving to each other but I start to find out that it just a lie!! And you know what? You're the one that messing me up right now!!" I shriek at him back with my broken heart when I realized the hurtful words he said to me.

But he didn't give me any mercy and just slap at my right cheek very hard just because I shriek at him once he stand up, standing very close in front of me.

I look at him with widened eyes since this is the first time he ever hurt me physically. I slowly and gently caressing my throbbing and red cheek.

"The word you said just now won't affected me, bitch. So get out of here now!! You useless to me!!" Jimin give me more of those hurtful words without any mercy.

I calming myself down and took a deep breath as the tear nonstop rolling down from my cheek. "Okay, as you wish, I will leave out from this house. I don't need you in my life from now. I hope that you'll never search me for your forgiveness. I won't give you any mercy like how you did to me right now..." I said with cold tone to him as he just ignored me.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and packing my stuff and Y/D/N's. After awhile, I lift Y/D/N in my arms and go downstairs. For the last time, I take a glance to Jimin, he was breaking and pushing all the stuff in this house like someone who losing his mind and screaming.

I ignored him and leave out from this house with tear keep rolled down to my cheek. I literally walking down the street at midnight. Y/D/N was looking at my tear and wipe it, maybe she find it beautiful since the tear look sparkling to her. She's only 1 year old and she already being such a smart baby. I looking down to her with a little smile on my face.

"Thanks sweetie~ you know, you are my only one that I have. I will die if I'm not having you right now. Thereby, you have to promise me to not hurting any heart, okay?" I said with a smile.

She just smiled at me and put her head on my shoulder. I patting her head and softly kiss her head as I continue walk.

The thing that Jimin has done to me was something that I never experienced before. I never experienced such a hurtful moment in my life until he's the one done it first and my heart somehow telling me I couldn't forgive him after what he has done to me.

When I continued walking, there is someone honking their car at me. I looked at the car and it was Taehyung's. Taehyung stop the car at the side road and step out from his car.

"Why are you walking out like this with your suitcase? It's already midnight." Taehyung worriedly ask.

I can't said anything but cry as I bowed my head down. Taehyung was shocked to see me suddenly crying but he somehow have to understand what I've going through today as he gently hug me to comforting me.

"Let it out" Taehyung gently said as he smoothly caressing my hair as I continue cry on his chest.

~ ~ ~

I placed Y/D/N on the bed in Taehyung's bedroom once she fall asleep then walk downstairs to sit next to Taehyung on the couch at living room.

"Tell me what happen now and what's wrong with your cheek? Your cheek is really red" Taehyung anxiously ask.

"I don't know what's gotten into him but I get slapped and being kicked out from my house with any reason. " I said while looking down, trying to hold back my tear after reminiscing about Jimin behave to me.

"Him? Wait, you mean, Jimin?" Taehyung curiously ask again and I just slowly nods and looked up to him, knowing he will get furious since Jimin has promised him to not hurt me ever.

His face turning red as he trying to hold Jack his rage. I can see how furious he is just now. "What?? How can it became like this? He don't have to slapped you that hard if he do have something not satisfied about you!" Taehyung said to me.

I escaped a big sigh through my mouth. "He was drunk when he come into the house and he said that he stressed about something. So I want to help him but he said to me that he doesn't need help but I refused and want to help him anyways since he look so stressed but he immediately shouted and cursing at me out of blue. I was really shocked and confused at first and then he began talking about something that was not supposed to. His word is really hurt my heart so much" I said as the tear finally rolled down.

"That bastard. I will teach him how to be a good responsibility in family" Taehyung said was about to stand up to attack Jimin but I quickly stopped him.

"Why??" Taehyung furiously ask me.

"I just don't want this problem getting bigger" I softly said.

He sighed "Fine. You can stay in this house from now on" Taehyung said to me.

"But Taehyung, can we moved out this house as soon as possible?" I ask him.

"Why?" Taehyung ask back.

"I don't want him to find me here. I want to forget about him. All about him" I said.

"Okay then, we will moved out right now. We will stayed in Daegu" Taehyung said to me as I nods my head as respond. Taehyung go to his bedroom to packing his stuff.

I sighed again. I will forget about Jimin but not for my love for him. My love for him will remains forever. He is my beloved husband and my everything but from now he ruined everything. I already hate him for hurting my heart, for breaking the promise.

'There was no forgiveness for you again, Jimin'

Chapter 2 end
To be continued.