33 ⊳ INSTAGRAM

THIRTY-THREE | instagram

athenaleigh: when @eonline should probably check their facts first before they write a terrible article filled with 1) hurtful comments 2) complete and utter bullshit

athenaleigh: when @eonline should probably check their facts first before they write a terrible article filled with 1) hurtful comments 2) complete and utter bullshit. for a starter, you probably weren't distraught when you figured out that @thespencerhills and i were supposedly dating. instead, you were probably jumping in joy bc you had something to write about. secondly, i (nor anybody else) confirmed that stathena was dead or over. nobody had stated that. everybody had just stated that @steveyeun fucked up and he was a bitchnugget. thirdly, spencer calls me 'baba' all the time, so if that's your only piece of evidence to why my and spencer are dating then you, my friend, are fucked with your journalism career. fourthly, i would never in my entire life be a cheater because I know how much it hurts to be cheated on, seeing as I've dealt with it firsthand. fifthly, none of my fans assumed that i was a cheater, and you can even check the comments. so please, before you write a false article about someone, please make sure that you at least get one piece of solid evidence. peace out. *mic drop*
tagged; eonline, thespencerhills
984k likes, 823k comments

username1: SLAY THEM QUEEN!

username2: S2G ATHENA CAN STEP ON MY NECK ANYDAY BC SHE'S JUST SO SASSY AND I LOVE HER LIKE I CAN'T

username3: WAIT SO STATHENA ISN'T DEAD?!

username4: @username3 HODDSKNFJIU WHAT?!

username5: STATHENA COULD STILL BE ALIVE GUYS FHFJIGFIJ

username6: DEAR LORD THIS IS THE BEST DAY ALIVE EVEN IF RATS™ HAD TO CALL OUT ATHENA.

thespencerhills: @athenaleigh Is it bad that I laughed throughout the entire article because of how much bullshit was included in it?

athenaleigh: @thespencerhills nah, i did too 😂😂

bigbaldhead: @athenaleigh if you want i can run @eonline over with my bike

username7: @bigbaldhead pls

athenaleigh: @bigbaldhead honestly i feel like that'd cause so much happiness for everyone so yes please

thetpayne: @athenaleigh even jesus thinks this news article  is ridiculous

username8: i love this cast so much

cudlitz: i haven't seen so much bullshit in one article before so well done @eonline

eonline: We're so sorry for the mishap! Read more about Athena's and Steven's relationship on our page!

athenaleigh: @eonline you really don't know when to stop, do you?

laurencohan: @athenaleigh just get them done for harassment 😂😂😂

username9: @laurencohan that would be amazing

athenaleigh: @laurencohan this is why you're my friend.

abiporter: there was only one good thing that came out of that article and that good thing was that it reminded me that i needed to kill steven so goodbye.

athenaleigh: @abiporter oh god.

username10: #RIPSteven