Chapter 6: The (My) Other Half [Part 1]

"What are you doing here?!"

The last person I wanted to see barked inside the room loudly and utter shock was drawn in my face although, to my surprise, Jimin was more annoyed than surprised.

I jumped off of the table standing beside him.

"What are you doing here?" I spat.

"I live here." I was taken back by her words and I jerked my head to look at Jimin in the face.

He's not even denying it!

"Jimin?"

"It's true. But it's not what you think it is." He stated calmly.

"Oh, yes, what else could it be? I mean, Karima, the woman who almost killed me - and still wants to - is living here as if she's a normal human living and whatnot she's living with you. Tell me, Jimin, what exactly am I misunderstanding? Because I don't see any misunderstand at all in her words." Everything was starting to get on my nerves, like seriously? I mean.

"Jimin is my fiancée." She said with a cocky smile and I couldn't think straight for a second or two, but apparently he reacted quicker than I could.

"Do not ever dare to say something like that again! You've been far from being my fiancée for a very long time now." His words filled with venom filled her ears but she didn't budge and still kept her cocky smile plastered on her face which I kindheartedly would've torn away with my hands.

Instead, they fully caught my attention and while I was ready to have some explanations but he just took my hand bringing me towards the room.

I mean, am I crazy? Didn't he said how much he loves me just seconds ago and now his fiancée comes up, like what the hell? I'm not crazy, am I?

I was so confused that my mind eventually started to spin around like crazy until I felt something under my legs and just then I realised that he had brought me to his room and I was sitting on his bed.

"Mia, listen-" he started, but I stood up stopping him with my hand.

"No, Jimin, you listen. What the hell? Weren't you showing me your love just moments ago and now what? That disgusting I don't even know how to address her, Karima comes up with being your fiancée? What now? Do you have a story for that too? I'm kind of tired, you know?" I was calm, but my voice let the tiredness and annoyment slip through my words.

Also can we not talk about that the thought of him being with her made me highly disgusted to the point that if I wasn't that interested in answers I would've puked right then and there.

"She is not my fiancée." Oh, really? Look if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have guessed that!

"She was... once." He turned his head to the side.

"Were you cheating on her with me?"

He raised his head in an instant and he was evidently triggered by my words, "I would've never done something like that."

"Then what?"

He sighed while gently placing his hand on my back, "Let's have a walk outside."

I was pushed through some doors and a final hallway which led to a huge and beautiful garden in the back of the mansion, but I was kind of dying from the curiosity to even notice the details of that God's goods.

We sat down on the nearest wooden bench deliciously decorated with sculptures of roses and other kind of flowers. He took a deep breath before starting to slowly speak.