You Don't Deserve Ass If You Are One

We got inside the hut and she plopped down onto the bed and groaned.

"I feel relieved." she moaned into the sheets.

"That's a good thing right?" I chuckled.

"I guess it is." she muttered back.

I laid myself onto the bed beside her and began watching her.

"Are you stalking me with your eyes?" she giggled, turning to me.

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Megan's POV

I wondered why he was acting to weird.

"So what do you say to making this place a little louder today?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"I don't want to rain on your parade, but I don't think that these people share your taste in music."

"But baby- I wasn't talking about music."

"Lord god Andy, you really aren't considering it again- are you?" I chuckled.

"Maybe I was- maybe I wasn't."

"You are always so mysterious." I said shaking my head.

"You haven't known me very long." he said with a grin.

"And...?"

"Never mind." he shook it off.

"So- if I do agree to it, will you stop bugging me?"

"If I have to BEG you for sex, and you agree, then it isn't any fun! It has to come naturally." he shrugged and leaned back against the pillows with his hands behind his head.

"Well in that case, it may- NEVER- happen." I said, teasingly.

He pouted at me and closed his eyes again.

I let him sit there in his sleepy form. It is a good idea to let him take a short nap.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I took the time to go for a walk across the secretive, hidden acres of the private reserve. It was beautiful here, and rimmed with different small shops. I grabbed a midnight snack outside of the reserve of a bag of Cheetos. They satisfied my longing hunger pretty well.

I carried the remaining 3 fourths of the bag back to our hut with me. The walk was abundant with different plants, animals, and berries- entertaining me easily.

When I got back, Andy was awake. It was easy to tell because he had his legs straight up in the air, swinging them back and forth.

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm back so late. I went for a walk."

He jumped up and excitedly tackled me to the ground.

"What did you get me!?" he asked playfully.

I reached up onto the small wooden table and grabbed the bag of Cheetos.

He took it and ran quickly back to the bed, tearing it open and popping a few inside his mouth.

I smiled and walked over to the area where we kept our clothes.

"I have a surprise for you." I said with a smile.

"What is it?" he asked curiously looking up from his treat.

I dug around in my pant's pocket, looking for the thing from before.

When I found the blue bow, I slapped it on the top of my head and motioned at myself.

His mouth fell slack as he mindlessly dropped the plastic brand name bag.

His open mouth soon curved upwards into a grin.