Tonight, Tomorrow. Home....Wait- What Home?!

"She was a very much sexually active girl that I loved. She was amazingly talented and spent her time modeling with her friend Robin. Always in style and always on the run with my heart as they would say." he smiled to himself. I nodded slowly.

"So, you loves her more than you thought was possible?"

"Correct."

*~*~*~*~*~*2 Days Later*~*~*~*~*

Andy jumped off of the bus with me behind him. I now followed his every movement- I felt lost otherwise.

"Hey, I need to run and go talk to the stage crew about our equipment. Wanna race me there?" he asked with an evil smile.

I nodded eagerly and waited for the countdown.

"5....4....3....1!"

Andy took off in front of me.

Wait, didn't he skip the number 2?

Sneaky.

I flew behind him; dancing around like a drunken fairy.

He laughed when he turned his head and saw me.

There was a sharp turn in the path he took- and mine unfortunately wasn't going to stop and turn around.

I flew to a stop as a result of tripping and almost breaking my arm trying to catch my balance.

I was in the dark now- holding back many various flashbacks that we're trying to resurface.

I wasn't interested in them though.

A sudden hand wrapped around my throat and brutally threw me to the ground.

"You're all mine now. You should have said goodbye to Andy while you had the chance." the voice spat.

Before I could respond, he raised something above his head, and crushed it downward onto my head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fogginess.

Completely blurry.

I'm lost enough already, am I not?

I shivered and looked for something warm to cuddle up to.

"Wakey Wakey. How's my little prisoner doing?" a harsh voice asked.

My eyes fluttered open and stated at a complete stranger- a little older than I am, strong arms.

Hard to fight.

"Answer me when I talk to you, bitch." the voice spat, throwing his hand and smacking me in the center of my right cheek.

He continued slapping me, varying the force and target.

Once he was done, his gruff figure nodded at the foot of the bed and shrugged off into the other room.

There at the end, sat a box.

I crawled cautiously towards it, checking to see if he was watching.

I poked at the lid lightly, before just removing it.

Inside, piles of pictures laid.

A few caught my eye, more brighter and vivid pictures of me.

Some to most of them contained Andy.

Was this the madhouse of a super stalker or something?

"Better get your memory back. If you don't, I will have no other choice but to just toss you. Maybe even have a little fun first." he smiled an ugly, deceiving smile at me.