How Do You Know What I've Done?

"You didn't need to use that much chloroform. You might have put her to sleep..." I heard a voice sigh worriedly.

"Trust me. If she's gone, it's not my fault. What kind of creep keeps chloroform in his back room anyway!?"

"A rapist." someone else butted in.

"Everybody out. I still need time." that one voice sighed again.

"Take all the time you need man." yet another person butted in.

A door closed and there was an indent on the object I was currently positioned on.

"I wish I could figure you out. Just about everyone does. You came from nowhere and disappeared the way you came. If you could wake up and show me that everything is fine I would be a lot less stressed out. I may be talking to thin air at the moment, but I can't push you to the back of my mind. You are always there like a....a....."

"Unsolvable puzzle. Impossible level on Halo. A terrifying wave on Modern Warfare full of vicious suicide bombers, vicious attack dogs, and grenades galore." my hoarse voice pumped out answers for him.

There was silence in the room.

"What the hell..." I heard him murmur.

My limp hand etched forward and I felt around for something to pull myself up.

I grabbed something like his wrist and pulled myself upwards.

"I don't think that's the best idea..." he muttered as I opened his door shakily and stepped out into the bus.

I slumped forward and waddled like a drunk person.

"I feel to may on nothing compartment!!" I slurred.

The guys looked at me with amused and confused expressions. Wait-

I meant to say that I need to tell them something important...

"Umm..." Ashley fought back a smile as he looked at me.

"ROB THAT MUCKING BASS!!" I shouted. What the hell!? I want them to STOP THE FUCKING BUS.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I collapsed forward.

I woke up again, this time feeling better than before. I heard heavy breathing nearby and opened my eyes to help the poor dying animal.

I searched around and only found Andy- no dying animals.

I sat back down and folded my arms glaring at him. I was in their back room, and he was sitting in the bathroom that branched off of it. What is scary is that the bathroom has two entrances- one from this room and one from the rest of the bus.

"Tell me why you kidnapped me."

"Because. Liars need to be dealt with."

I looked at him with a confused expression and the rearranged my face.

"Tell me who you are."

"I'm me. Veronica Slight."

"Well, I can just remember that one night when you told me you were Eva's cousin. Another lie?"

"How would you even be able to fight that? You have no proof."

"Well, I had a little conversation with your Aunt a long while back. If you WERE STILL ALIVE, you would be a certain age. How old are you?"

"I'm 20."

"And that's where you got mixed up. You WOULD be 24."

"What do you mean when you say 'would'!?"