cнαpтer ғιve // Danger

Louis felt a big lump weighing on him, It was warm and breathing. It took him a minute to take in his surroundings and automatically groaned at the contact of sun meeting in his eyes, Also making his head pound and stomach feel sick. Louis turned over to find a beautiful sleeping boy next to him and stared at him in awe because damn he was even gorgeous when he slept. But then it hit him, Harry was sleeping next to him. Louis popped up, Harrys arm lifting off of his waist which caused him to wake up right away and look around and spot a panicking Louis.

"What the hell Harry?"

"Well goodmorning to you too, Sunshine" Harry smirked and sat up, stretching. oh shit, hes fucking shirtless! and Louis had to restrain himself from not kissing Harry all over right there because the way his tattoos lay and scatter all over his beautiful muscly body made Louis want to do things that shouldnt be spoken out loud. Louis immediately snapped out of his day dreams and cleared his throat and looked at Harry, "Why am I in your bed?"

"Do you not remember last night? Well, You were pretty drunk..." Harry shrugged to himself, Making Louis angry because he was drunk.? He hasnt gotten really drunk in a while, but then it hit him why.

The police knocking... Harry being pulled away... Not getting a call... Spotting a bar... oh.

It was all coming back to him piece by piece but it was also making him want to puke and then he remembered he had a pounding headache, Louis really hates his life now. "I say things when im drunk, And if I do recall; I did say somethings to you last night. I apologize and now I have to go." Louis said all at once and being scattered brained. He couldnt stay and take the embarrassment because well, No one was supposed to know about Louis. He wanted to be a closed person from now on because every time he opens his big dumb mouth, something bad always happens. 

He told his family hes gay, He gets kicked out.

He told his ex everything, He gets beaten.

Nothing was going to turn out right if he didnt leave that moment, Sadly Harry got up quicker and stood in front of Louis. "I have longer legs, Im faster" Harry smiled  and put his hand on Louis shoulder reassuringly, "Now, I am going to brush my teeth and then you are going to brush your teeth then take medicine because you're probably suffering from a hangover. Then after that, We can sick down and drink tea and talk about last night. Dont run away" Harry confirmed and called back, "Extra toothbrush in my bathroom cabinet, Come come lou." And Louis could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

And fuck, Louis was screwed now. One, Because hes actually starting to form a crush on Harry ((he possibly maybe already had one, But now its an even bigger one)) and two, Louis didnt like talking about feelings and shit.

-

After the whole brushing teeth,  taking medicine shit, and arguing about whether or not Louis should wear Harrys clothes ((Which he did, Harry couldnt stop saying how cute it looked on him, Which made Louis have to hide his blush)), They both finally sat down with a cup of tea.

"For someone who looks scary, You're not scary at all"

Harry looked up from staring at his tea, And looked at Louis.  You have no idea how scary I actually am.. He thought but just decided to playfully roll his eyes. "I have a sweet side but I also have a dangerous side" Harry nodded, Trying to make Louis think it was a joke. "Oohh, Harry Styles? A dangerous side? Please inform me!" Louis laughed and raised his eyebrow, Watching Harry get nervous. "Um.. Well- I - I um do like things that bad people do." Harry said, Passing it as a joke. "Dont believe it, You would apologize to a puppy if you ever even stepped on its paw, Or maybe not even kill a fly" Louis giggled which made Harrys heart explode into a whole bunch of rainbows and shit because that is what he does to Harry.