10

Jungkook POV

I'm going to pick Yein cause I realize that I love her & forget about Tzuyu she and slutty bitch...............................................

Bitch you thought jk you guys are not a bitch

😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
😂

Jungkook POV

I don't know what to do anymore I'm out side my house with Yein and my "child" what am I going to do about Tzuyu.

"Come on I can't wait to tell everyone we have a child" Yein said and got down. I followed her and we got her stuff and went inside my house.

We heard laughing and I put Yein stuff down and we go to the living room once they see me Yein and the baby they stop laughing.

"Hey everyone" Yein said and wave. "Who that child?" V said "it's mine and Jungkook we are parents" Yein said and everyone was giving me death glares.

"Might as well get married" Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes. "That's a good idea right Jungkook and maybe we can make John a sister or brother" Yein said and kisses my lips.

"Tzuyu I need to tell you something" Momo said "yes?" Tzuyu said "Mark oppa likes you" Sana said "I wanted to tell her" Momo said and Tzuyu blushed.

"How do you know?" Tzuyu said "cause he talks about you alot" Jihyo said then Tzuyu phone rang. Tzuyu blushed even harder.

Tzuyu pick the phone up and she said something that broke my heart she said........