04

Jungkook POV
I woke up and see Tzuyu sleeping soundly. I snuggle my face into her boobs there so soft. "Jungkook are You awake?" Tzuyu said in her morning Voice.

"Yes im awake baby" I said "what time is it?" Tzuyu said as she sits up. "Its 8:47" I said as I put my pants. I look at her and she nods and puts her clothes on and she was picking her skirt when we heard the dolor open and close.

We both froze and we look to see who it was and it was Sana and Jimin. "Looks like You two has fun last night" Jimin said and smirk. "Shut up" I said.

Tzuyu POV ~

"Tzuyu my poor little child did he make You do this? Shame on You Jungkook" Sana said as she pats my head.

"Noona I didnt make her she wanted it too" Jungkook said and he put his shirt on and i put my skirt on. We heard a knock on the door and Jimin went to answer it and he came back with Katie.

"Unnie can You help me put my swimmsuit on please and Yein said for everyone to get Ready for the pool" Katie said and we all noded.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Sana went to go change and I help put her swimmsuit on.

When I was done putting it on her i put my swimmsuit on and we met everyone at the pool

(The first one is Tzuyu and the middle one is Sana and the last one is Yein)

"Omg Tzuyu You look so sexy in that swimmsuit it make Your  butt pop out look all the guys hear are stairing at You" Sana and Yein said and smirk."You guys look sexy too" I said "yeah but your sexy is in a nother level" Yein said.

"Tzuyu is that You?" I heard a Voice said and I turn around and see Bambam oppa. "Bambam oppa missed You" I said and hug him.

"Last time I saw You was and JYP with Sana and the rest of the girls miss You" Bambam oppa said and Sana high see him to.

"We missed them too right unnie" I said and Sana noded "Baekhyun keeps asking for You" Bambam said and Sana hit him.

Och what was that for" Bambam said "You know how fragil Tzuyu heart is so dont bring that asshole up" Sana said and Bambam noded. "Its ok unnie I dont love him anymore so lets have some fun" I said and everyone nods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok hear a nother chapter I just couldnt wait to update!
Vote and commet bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️