09

Sorry for taking so long to update well here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook POV

2 month later~

It's been 2 months and Yein has not called me and I'm glad cause I get to spend time with Katie and Tzuyu and are child. We and Tzuyu have been talking and we want to adopt Katie cause Yein just left her with us amd never once ask for her back.

I love Tzuyu so much that she went downstairs to get water I felt like she was gone for years and I started crying. When she got back she ask what's wrong and I told her she started laughing at me.

Me and Tzuyu found out that we where childhood best friend and first love. We have are virginity to each other but when I moved away last year was the last time we saw each other.

Anyways Today is the day I tell Yein I'm breaking up with her. I was on my way to her house Tzuyu is at my house with Katie and her and my member's. I was outside Yein house and there was a yellow car there I wonder who here.

I get the key Yein gave me of her house and walk in. I look in the living room and kitchen and she not here. As I get close to the stairs I see clothes on the floor and a hear a lot of noise.

I walk to her room and the noise is louder and it sound a lot like moans. I open Yein room and she was tide to the bed and was having sex with a guy.

"Yein you're cheating on me" I yelled and Yein started crying. "Jungkook help he raping me" Yein said and I push the guy off her.

I punch the guy 1 time and he out cold. I untie Yein Trim and he puts her clothes on. "Jungkook can I stay with you till my mom and dad come back from China" Yein said.

"When will they get back?" I said. "They get back in 4 weeks" Yein said. *sigh* "Ok well pack" I said.

Then I heard baby crying. "What's that?" I said "that's your son John" Yein said and my eyes widen."When did you become pregnant and why didn't you tell me" I said.

"Cause I was scared you would leave me and when I went on a family vacation" Yein said *sigh* what am I going to do. "Can I see him?" I said and Yein nods.

"I'll go get him can you put the rest of my clothes in my bag please" Yein said and I noded and she walk out of the  room and I started putting her stuff in her bag.

Yein walk in with a backpack and a baby in her arms with a panda hat.

I didn't know what to say cause I love Tzuyu but I have Yein and  a son

I didn't know what to say cause I love Tzuyu but I have Yein and  a son. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think Jungkook should do? Vote and comment