Smut 03

Tzuyu POV

I opened the door to my hotel room and it has a ocean view.

I unpack my stuff and was getting ready for a shower. I got my pajamas and put them in the rest room and as I was going to shut the door I heard a knock on the door.
(Play the song till the end of this chapter)
I open the door and Jungkook was there. "Jungkook what are you doing hear?" I said and he walks past me and shuts the door and locks it. "I'm hear to see you baby girl" jungkook said and smirk.

" whatever I'm going to go take a shower" I said and walk to the rest room I was about to close the door but Jungkook stop it with his foot. "Jungkook what are you doing?" I said and he pushed the door open and came in. "You won't mind if I join you" Jungkook said and smirk.

"I do mind your my best friend boyfriend" I said and he didn't look happy about I said. "Strip" Jungkook said and my eyes widen.

"No" I said and he looked mad. "I said strip" Jungkook yelled and I jump alittle and started taking my clothes off cause he looks really scary. Sorry Yein but I'm scared.

Then he started taking off his clothes and then he was only in his boxers. He walks to me and I take a step back till my back hit the wall. "Let's have some fun princesses" Jungkook said and started kissing my neck.

It felt so good I wanted more. I grab his hair and started running my hands throw it. "Ahhh Jungkook oppa" I moaned and I felt him smirk.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he opened the door and he laid me on the bed. "Oppa im scared" I said and jungkook looks and me.

"Why?" Jungkook said "its my frist time" I said. "Its ok oppa will make you feel good" Jungkook said and I noded. He unhook my bra and throw it across the room and started sucking one of my boobs while massaging the other one.

"Ahh Jungkook I'm getting wet" I moaned then he stop and he pulled off my underwear and he took off his boxers and his big member hit his stomach. He started rubbing his member agents my womenhood and I was a moaning mess.

"Jungkookie oppa stop teasing me" I said "want me already baby girl" Jungkook said smirking "yes I want you bad" I said then he put his member in me.

"Jungkook oppa it hurts" I said and I started crying. "It will go away soon" Jungkook said and wiped my tears. Then the pain went away and turned into a good filing.

I noded my head and Jungkook oppa  started going faster and it felt so good "Jungkook faster ahh" I moaned and started going faster. "Tzuyu your so tigh"  Jungkook said and then I reach my level.

"Oppa I'm going to cum" I said "cum with me baby" Jungkook said and we both came and Jungkook laid on top me with his head on my stomach and I feel the his hot cum inside of me. Soon enough we fell asleep