A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx BOOK 2 xxx chapter 14 xxx

Hi guys, Sorry I have been sooooo long but I have been LAZY as usual :L sorRy about that but here is part 2 of the wedding!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall P.O.V

I am officially married! I can’t believe it. She looked so beautiful in her dress. Emma has gone back to the hotel now though to put a comfier dress on. So I’m standing here waiting for her to come back, Mrs Horan!

“Hey, Niall I need to talk to you.” I heard from behind me, it was Callum.

“Oh hey Callum, you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m fine but I just wanna tell you something. Take this to no offence but as Emma’s brother I need to do this.”

“Urrr okay….” I said actually quite scared, he looks like he’s going to hit me.

“Now I just want to say that if you hurt Emma, I will literally hurt you okay? I will hunt you down and kick your ass.” I nodded agreeing,

“I know Callum, I wouldn’t ever hurt her though, promise!”

“Okay, that’s good. Welcome to the family Niall.” He shook my hand and patted my back with his free hand then walked off and started talking to someone else. I chuckled to myself quietly just as she walked in. Emma looked stunning! She really did. The dress that she changed into looked a lot like her wedding dress with the little grey flower things. She looked over at me and smiled.

Loads of people were going up to her and complimenting her on her looks and how wonderful she did in the service. Emma was grinning like crazy, her dimples were showing and she was blushing. She is adorable!

I started to walk over to her.

“Hi everyone could I have a moment with my wife please?”

There were multiple yes’s and sure’s as people started walking off.

“Hey Em, you look beautiful.” I said wrapping my hands around her waist and pulling her closer to me. She giggled.

“You look handsome yourself Ni-“ She was cut off by 4 boys running up behind her and picking her up and cheering.

“HEY MRS HORAN!” Louis shouted. Swinging her around in a hug then setting her down while the other boys did the same. As the finished the girls went in giving hugs and chatting with each other.

“DUDE” Liam shouted at me as the boys started to crowd me. “YOU’RE MARRIED!”

“I know.” I grinned and they all gave me a hug at the same time.

Emma P.O.V

“Oh my days Em! You’re married girl!” My cousin Nikki said.

“I know Nikki; I’m so happy right now.” I haven’t stopped grinning since the service.

All the girls hugged me but not as dramatically as the boys did.

Suddenly there was a voice from one of the catering staff.

“Food is now ready.”

“C’mon Em I’m STARVING!” Niall said as her grabbed my hand and dragged me to our table. Awww my boy and his food.

We sat down at the long table next to each other. My maid of honour sat next to me, Zoey, and Nialls best man sat next to him, Louis. The other boys sat on another table near ours along with the girls.

My parents sat toward the end of the table on my side and Niall’s sat his side. The place setting of every table was gorgeous on this beach. The theme was blues and it was lush!