A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx BOOK 2 xxx chapter 10 xxx

Wow chappie 10 already LOL !!! Enjoy :P I would like to point out that this story is still in 2011 !!!

 Happy valentines day lovelies

Lots of loveeeeeeeeee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn P.O.V

I had to share rooms with Nikki. She is so beautiful. I met her yesterday when she brought her things over to put in the car ready and I think we hit it off. We were talking for ages and then in the car ride today. Wow I have never felt this way before. I know I can't be in love because I hardly know her, although I know she likes cats, her favourite colour is green and she LOVES pinnapples. Only a few things I've learned about her.

I might not love her yet but I know for certain that I like her and alot at that.

The girls have gone out today to get the bridesmaid dresses. Then the wedding planning is finished. They have the place and the clothes and the food and EVERYTHING. I never knew so much planning went into a wedding.

Me and the guys, Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, were all sittting in Nialls parents dinning room, around a large table, by a big glass window looking out to the garden. His mum and dad were out shopping. It was really quiet. Too quiet. It was creepy. To be honest I think they were all thinking about the stag do that we are having for Niall tomorrow.

He knows nothing about it but it WILL be good. Louis thought of most of it since he is the crazy one, but we all contributed. We will get drunk and we will laugh and it will be AMAZING !!!

The silence was getting awkward now. Everyone just in their own little world waiting for another to speak.

A few times I could see Louis open his mouth to say something, everyone looked up looking hoping that maybe he would put an end to the bordom, but he only hesitated, sighed then closed his mouth.

That Sucked.

To be honest I was just thinking about things content in my own thoughts. I was thinking about our recent video diary. I loved that pigeon, Kevin. He said I was a lovely guy. aww that was nice of him....

.....WAIT ! Its a prop he can't talk it was Louis.

I think the silence is getting to my head.

Oh well back to the diary. Louis dream was funny. I would help him out coz I love him its a brotherly love though. Ilove all of them and I would help them with ANYTHING !

By the way ''IM A BRADFORD BAD BOY !'' I thought to myself....

''What Zayn?'' Liam asked. To my self huh? Or so I thought.

''Don't worry. But whats with the awkward turtle silence?'' I asked with a grin.

''I dunno Zaynieee. But I'm nervous.'' Niall asked standing up for no reason, starring into space, pacing around the room and wringing his hands, a sign that he is nervous. Its his tell tail sign.

''What about Nialler?'' I asked.

''The wedding. The honeymoon. Tomorrow....'' A grin slid onto everyone of our faces except Niall. Who noticed.

''What you guys?'' He asked, a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

'Notthhhhhingggggg.'' He all said at the same time. We all burst out laughing.

See this is what I loved about us. Any awkwardness we have goes in like 5 minuets. I love it !!!!

We got into a deep covosation about the twilight series, team Edward or Jacob, Niall got upset about having to choose so he went team switzerland. That boy cant take sides ! Then as we changed topic from twilight to anteaters, the girls came through the door.

''Hey guys.'' Emma called from the kitchen.

''Hey.'' We called back. Niall sat back down obviously tired of standing.

''Don't come out we need to take the dresses upstairs and you can't see them. You can see on the day how FAB-U-LOUS we look on the day.'' Zoey called as she and Lily ran the dresses upstairs.

They came back down and they all joined us in the living room.

Emma sat down by Niall and said. ''My brother rang me the today, saying he was alright and that he was going to be coming to the wedding. He is actually in Ireland for work at the moment'' She continued by saying.

 ''Right Zayn, you are taking Nikki down the aisle and back. Louis you are walking Sarah. Liam you are walking Zoey. Harold, you are walking Lily and My parents are walking me there and Niall I assume at the end you are walking me?'' Emma said chuckling at the end bit.

''Of course babe, since you asked nicely.'' Niall laughed and Emma hit him playfully on the arm resulting in him laughing even more.

I want someone like to be like that and I know the guys are like that with me, but I mean a girl who I can love and still have that sort of relationship with. Could I be able to get it? .......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not very long but I wrote it at 1:43am so ya knowwww xx I'm gonna start the comps again with song lyrics. The first to get the song and artist/band will get the dedication and the 5 after that will get a mention. I will not say if it is right untill I post the next chapter. Here is the lyrics ... one of my fave songs at the moment.....

Crashing though the deeper ocean

drown in waves of pure emotion

tears there rolling from each others eyes .....

Comment / Vote / Fan xxxx love you