A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx BOOK 2 xxx chapter 6 xxx

Ok shout outs to :

@Elizabeth_Styles - Fave Colour Pink !

@1DLoverForever - Fave Colour Purple !

@JadeDavies98 - Fave Colour Orange !

@SteffyBrooks - Fave Colour Green !

I love them and anyone else who comments, reads or votes xxxxxxxx This will be a short chapter xxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma P.O.V

Me and the girls ran around the shopping centre looking for this and looking for that. It was just under 2 months to the wedding and I was soooo excited. I needed to get my dress though and the brides maids dresses. We aren't getting the girls' dresses yet. only mine today. I knew roughly what I wanted.

We walked into the bridal shop and we went our seperate ways to find the perfect dress for me. I looked throught a few racks and found nothing.

''Emma, Emma, Emma.'' Zoey and Lily ran up to me with their arms behind their backs.

''What have you found one already?'' I asked, shocked when they nodded. They pulled out a dress from behind their backs and giggled. It was a white dress with a section of the side Dark blue with white stripes and the top was red with white stars. It was like the american flag.

''Girls, no offence but I am not wearing that.''

''Ohhhhh come on Niall can wear his Onsie!!!'' Lily said.

''Yeahh, ohh at least try it on.'' Zoey said.

''Fine ...'' I answered grabbing the dress and walking to the changing rooms.

I took off my top, leaving my jeans on and slipped on the dress over my head. I looked at myself in the mirror. I liked the style of the dress but not so much the colours on it. I might look for something like this.

''Hey ok I'v got it on. Happy now?''

I stepped out of the changing room and the girls stood there with their camera phones out and took my picture.

''As we will ever be babe.'' Lily said putting away her phone.

''Two embarrassing pictures in 2 days? really?''

''Yep. now go and take that off and we will keep looking.'' Zoey said with a smile, then walked off to look for another dress.

I sighed as I wandered back into the changing rooms to get out of this dress. As I put it back on the hanger I thought to myself. Have the boys found every thing? I mean they were at my house. Will the invites be sent of by today? I guess we will have to wait and see.

I walked out of the changing rooms one again and saw, in Lily's hands, a georgous dress. Before they could say anything I grabbed it out of her hands and darted straight back to try it on. I loved it. Before I could leave the girls came rushing in and were almost crying. Happy tears though.

''You look --- Beautiful.'' Zoey choked out.

''Thats what I was going to say.'' Lily said lightly nudging Zoey in the side. I sighed and hugged them before I let them go I said.

''I'm going to get this one. It's simple but ....''

Harry P.O.V

''.... affective.'' I said as I drew the last swirl onto the invitation.

All of the boys 'ohh'ed at my drawing.

''But can you do it on like 200 of these things?'' Niall asked holding up a few of them.

''Sure thing buddy. I know you would do it for me.'' Niall nodded at me.

We had a system. Niall and Liam wrote on the evelopes, I did the swirly things, Louis did the stamps and Zayn put them in the envelopes and seeled them. It was working well. We had almost finished when the girls walked in.

''Heyy.'' Lily said as she walked up to me and kissed my nose.

''Hey there babe.'' I said just finishing off the last invite. ''I'm finished now guys I'm goin' upstairs to the bathroom.''

''WAIT !'' Zoey shouted as I got up and started walking to the door.

''What?''

''Well...Emma bought her dress today and she doesn't want any of you lot to see it and she isn't up from the car yet. We were supossed to distract you.''Zoey said quicklyas Emma came throught the door.

''Boys turn around.'' Emma said as she made her way up the stairs. Once she had reached the top, Emma went into Her room and closed the door.

''Now cn I go?'' I asked.

''Yes, yes you can.''