A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx BOOK 2 xxx chapter 2 xxx

''Chapter 2 already of book 2 xxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Louis P.O.V

....... Sarah. I felt so happy just to see her again, even though she won't know me.

''OMG your Louis Tomlinson.'' She said staring at me with and incredibly excited expression on her face.

... so maybe she does know me. I looked around this little empty shop. It is quite early so I wasn't expectng many people. After a few moments of gazing I finally said.

''Haha yeah I am and your Sarah right?'' She looked as though she would faint there and then.

''OH MY GOD YES I AM HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?'' She practicly screamed at me running around the desk and was stood right in front of me but not to close for comfort.

''Well ... I-I ..... I saw you at my friends school in August... and I ... well can't stop thinking about you.'' I babbled out then mentally kicking myself for saying all that.

''What really?'' She said teking a step closer and acting less fangirlish.

''Urmm ..  yeahh.''  I answered.

''Ohh.'' She smiled a georgous smile, it made my heart flutter. ''Well do you want my num ....'' She was asking but got cut off my a gang of teen girls they were abut 14-16 and there were like 13 of them.

''OMG OMG CAN WE LIKE SOOOOO HAVE A PICTURE WITH LIKE YOU ! '' One asked getting out her phone.

''urmm...sure but let me just...'' I pointed at sarah but the girls dragged me off out of the store. I waved at Sarah and she waved back. ummph This is not funny I finally find her AND  almost get her number then these fans drag me off. Well here is a story and a half. At least I know where I can find her now.

Zoey P.O.V

 ''I'm not trying to be rude but will you please GO HOME !'' Zayn said as he slammed his face into a pillow that Louis provided for him. He had long since returned from where ever he was going.

''Oi.'' Niall hit him on the arm.

''Yeah Malik ! This Wedding is only a few months away and we need to plan !'' I said as I wrote a few notes down of prices and what not.

''Yeah I will give you that but its almost seven oclock and I wanna get some food and you.'' I glared at him. ''I mean WE can do some more tomorrow.''

''Fine.'' I said and me, Lily and Emma shut down the laptops.

''We will go home now then since we are no longer wanted.'' Emma said pretending to be hurt. Niall being, well Niall ran over to her and hugged her, thinking she was actually upset.

''You know I love you.'' He said. ''And you can stay with me tonight?'' He sort of asked.

''No,no it's ok. I better be heading back now.'' She kissed him sweetly on the lips then she mad her way to the door with Niall closly behind her holding her hand. Awww.

''Bye sunshine.'' Liam said to me snapping me out of my thoughts.

''Byeeeeee.'' I reached up and hugged him tight then pulled away to kiss him.

''I'll see you to the door?'' I nodded but everyone seemed to come too. As me, Emma and Lily was walking down the path the boys were waving and calling goodbye. Gosh they are sweeties the lot of emm.