34

<><><><><><>

'Oh, and look here's Dom! Man, when'd you start to look like this? Blake, same goes for you girl

'Oh, and look here's Dom! Man, when'd you start to look like this? Blake, same goes for you girl. Damn, you turned ugly.'

'Como si pudieras hablar.'

<><><><><><>

It had been half an hour since Blake Toretto told the crew Letty was alive, it was silent as they moved around the building; each keeping to their own thoughts. Dom hadn't shown up yet, neither had Hobbs, but the girl had other worries; like how Letty was alive and Brazil. She had moved to a different room, away from the crew, so she could speak normally. Her fingers quickly located the contact, the phone rang three times before it was answered.

'Carlito, me dê uma corrida,' She said into the phone.

The man sighed, 'Tudo é bom, mas perdomos alguns homens ontem. Nós estávamos emboscados, eles não levaram nada, mas nós podedíamos estar no problema, chefe.'

'Você sabe o que fazer, mate qualquer um que me retratou e faça o que você tem que, para se livrar do problema.'

'Sim, chefe.'

She hung up the phone and walked back out to the other room, Dom was back, but Hobbs and his sidekick were no where in sight. Roman walked out from beside one of the smashed up cars looking pissed, Tej was walking on the other side of the car as Han and Gisele were working on the other car talking when he spoke up.

'This is crazy. We are not in Brazil,' He started; 'So, now we got cars flying in the air? On some double oh seven type shit? This is not what we do!'

'Man, you really got to check that emotion. Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo,' Tej said before he began mimicking the cartoon dog.

Blake chuckled with the others, not hiding the fact that they found this amusing. The girl popped some gum in her mouth before she leant against the hood beside where Gisele was sitting, smirking as she watched the pair in front of her.

'See, man, when a woman starts shooting at you, that's a clear sign to back the fuck off! We need to get the hell out of Dodge!' Rom tried again, pointing at the smashed car; 'That could have been my forehead, man.'

'No. That's not as big as your forehead' Tej shot him down again.

The youngest Toretto laughed, 'Alright, knock it off, you two, where's Blue Eyes at?'

'Calling your sister.'

'She ain't my sister.'