15

<><><><><><>

'You up for the job? I know you were listening

'You up for the job? I know you were listening.'

'Of course, I am. I didn't used to be number one for nothing.'

<><><><><><>

Han played with the crystal cross that hung from his neck, his little sister was about to be saved from another life in prison. He watched as Mia drove towards the bus, playing chicken with the driver before she swerved out of the way. It was his turn now, he completed a one eighty drift he knew Blake Toretto would be proud of before driving straight towards the bus. Drifting at the last second, the front bumper of the bus hit his car before flipping through the air and sliding along the road.

They had to get Blake out of the bus and gone before the cops got here, which wouldn't take long. The bus had a tracker, it was one of the most complex ones of the time; it knew when the door opened, how long it had been travelling and when it crashed. The crew pulled over to the side of the road, getting out their cars before waiting for their sister to emerge from the wreckage. They didn't help the other women as they had one goal and couldn't get distracted.

'Han!' A familiar voice yelled.

The man's head snapped towards the noise to see Blake running towards him, a limp in her left leg and her arm cradling her stomach. He walked forwards and opened his arms as the girl launched herself into his arms, squeezing him tight. Her wide smile could've been seen from a mile away, as could her pain.

'Thank you,' She whispered in Han's ear before turning to everyone else; 'Thank you so much.'

'Anything for you, princessa. Let's get out of here,' Han replied.

<><><><><><>

'This is all the aftermath of a daring, daylight breakout. There were twenty six high-risk inmates being transferred...'

'Two bus accidents occurring only hours apart is said to have been set up. The two buses contained high-risk inmates, one all male and the other all female...'

'A daring midday breakout where everyone on board has been accounted for, except for one, Dominic Toretto...'

'High risk fugitive Blake Torretto has been announced missing after a daylight breakout occurred earlier today. Police have stated she is dangerous and not to be approached...'

'Police have just released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escapes that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former federal agent, Brian O'Conner...'