19

<><><><><><>

'Ok, enough. Blake, you left with Vince which means you weren't invited.'

'Well, I was. You see, my real brother invited me, says I could be somewhat helpful to you and I accepted because I'm in need of some revenge.'

<><><><><><>

'Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?' Brian stated, as the trio walked towards the railing.

Dom smirked and looked out over the Favelas, 'First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere.'

Han.

'What else?' Mia asked.

'A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything,' Dom continued.

'I got that,' Brian smiled.

Roman.

'This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits,' Mia stated.

Tej.

'And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have wells. We're going to need guys to punch through those walls,' Dom finished.

Tego and Santos.

'What else?' Mia asked.

'Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position,' Dom smirked again at who he had in mind.

Gisele.

Brian smirked as he turned to face Dom, 'Yeah, what else do we need?'

'Most importantly, we're going to need two precision drivers,' Dom chuckled; 'Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose.'

'You know we got that.'

Brian and Dom.

'What about the masked girl? You reckon she'd help us out?' Brian asked cautiously.

'No. She chose her side, and there's no coming back from that unless you earn it,' Dom spat before turning back out to face the city.

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto entered the empty building in search of a hiding place, hiding in the shadows of the warehouse. She knew of the new team being formed and wanted to see who Dom had called in, interested to know who he knew. That, and she wanted in on the job. She watched as Roman walked into the building from behind a pylon, shortly after a black car pulled in before Tej got out and scoffed at the man; a smirk applying itself to her lips at the sight of her friends.