Swaying With The Wind

She sways with the wind. The gusts relentlessly picking up speed like moments before a hurricane. Or a tornado who destroys everything with no remorse. She sways with the wind, rhythm and beat perfectly in sync, exactly alike. How she wished she could touch the ground once more with her own two feet.

   Her passion for life was one that is now nonexistent. Nothing more than a faded ringing of a bell faraway. Her reputation was polished, with few, if any, scratches in the metal, barely with any dents or nicks. Like a beautiful gem, with amazing geometrical structure, however with its mistakes is even more desirable as to seem natural.

   She was that gem. Once rooted in bedstone, solid and stable, is swaying, rocking gently with the wind. What actions led to this seemingly harmless and peaceful scenario of her in the wind?

   Even she has no idea. What started as a beautiful day, was now inhabited by the sadistic enigma of her thoughts. Disorganized and messy, they overwhelmed her every thought, making her life unbearable.

But with these creations in her mind, she would never end it herself. Her reputation meant more than to have it ruined. Maybe it a sly creature with distortion of perfection in their depths of reality. A fox, cunning and mocking, perhaps? 

Or was it the animal inside of a being that influenced unorthodox actions? She knew, but now that she has no voice to reply, her secrets and answers will disappear alongside with her.

Only the creature who seeked her end knows now. One being who gathered up so much hatred, they sought to end a life with it. They continued with their twisted beliefs, and now she suffers, swaying with the wind.