A WEEK? PLAN BETTER DANG IT.

Hi! Hope you like this chappie! Disclaimer: I don't own hetalia. If I did more focus on the N/A Bros. MORE. "I did." Finland's voice was meek, and trembling slightly. "Thank you for telling us about finding them. If it's alright with the dig team can I- mean we- see the excavations? I never got to say goodbye so... I would like to do that now."

"Of course. We'll ask the head tomorrow, okay?" Canada assured, a soft smile settling on his face until he was rudely pushed out of the way.

"Matt, you do know I am the head right? Didja? Did I forget to tell you..." America stared off into space, heaven knows what he was thinking now. "Did I tell you about my whale friend? Denmark, You would like him. And Finland of course you come! I would love confirmation! This is going to be really fun! I'm going to buy tickets for you all, and do you guys want to stay with me and Canada or do you want to get a hotel cause if you want I can book all of you a stay at any hotel at my place no expenses at all!" He then started to ramble about maybe he could take them to Broadway to see Hamilton.

Canada rose up off the floor slightly mad at his brother."America just stop talking for a second okay? We don't even know if all of them want to come. And how will you pay for it! What aboot that you hoser! Honestly... Anyway what do you guys think aboot coming over."

"I wanna meet a whale of course I'm coming!"

"Well I was the one to ask so.."

"Sure" Norway and Sweden just nodded in response.

"OKAY SEE YOU IN A WEEK BYE!"

"WAIT WHA-" The sharp click rang through the room as Alfred ended the call. "Alfred you idiot! Why did you do that-" Matthew noticed that the American wasn't even in the room and left to find the idiot he had for a brother.

Reykjavik, Iceland Present day.

Iceland was first to speak after the abrupt end of the call, "In a week? How is he going to get flights that early?" "No Idea."

Okay so I've decided to mix the first three chapters together. Because honestly the shortness was ridiculous. And I may update twice because I want to give you a treat for Presidents week! (I'm American so yeah.) And thank you Puppylove84 for the suggestion! I'm always up for them! Bye lovelies!